Sexiest profession

Options
15678911»

Replies

• hbwin92
    hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love men in suits! So, I guess any kind of profession that has a man in a suit.
  • cheryllynn513
    cheryllynn513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah men in uniform are damn sexy. Military/navy/firemen <3

Let's not leave out Policemen

what about correctional officers? let's not leave them out. =)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I like rugged, hands-on jobs with big machines. Guys who fix things and build things or do drilling or lumberjacking, or play with big saws or big chains. Or drive big trucks and can back them into parking spaces. And come home dirty. Yummy. >:)
  • Watchinherbackthistime
    Options
    Any job that requires a man to wear a suit <3 omg suit gets me everytime
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I like rugged, hands-on jobs with big machines. Guys who fix things and build things or do drilling or lumberjacking, or play with big saws or big chains. Or drive big trucks and can back them into parking spaces. And come home dirty. Yummy. >:)
    My wife asked me to hang a painting. I bought this hi-tech wall driller from Home Depot and after many attempts, and getting scolded for damaging the wall, I called my FIL and he fixed it B)

I took him to the pancake house and he told me, if you ever need to do this kind of thing, call me :|

But did you back into the pancake house tho??? >:)

And that story is so endearing. Endearing, while not a profession, is a trait that is sexy ;)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    According to harvard business review, the sexiest job is Data Scientist - big data nerd such as myself. :smile:
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I wear a suit with firemen pants & ski's & a welding mask with a safety vest & stethoscope around my neck while holding a briefcase & a pipe wrench & wearing a tool belt.....Cuz that's a sure thing then ...............
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    Librarian~ oh yeah~