Options
    The sun is out and it's great!
    Decaf coffee is not as good as 100% Columbian
    I only step on a scale once a week
    Hope everyone has an Awesome day!!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    1. So excited, picking up our new puppy (Yellow Lab)
    2. The BF took the whole weekend off.
    3. I am already ready for a nap.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    1. Good morning!
    2. Last night I decided I'm going to shoot for the 100lbs lost milestone before my beach vacation at the end of July.
    3. 38 pounds in 20ish weeks is ambitious, and will be difficult, but I'm going for it!
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    1.) I shouldn't be trusted to make life decisions
    2.) I'd like to spend a week in a cabin in the woods with my dog, books, hiking shoes, and whiskey.
    3.) I hope everyone has plans for an awesome weekend.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    1. I went grocery shopping with my husband and my son today.
    2. Shopping with my husband is almost like shopping with a kid as far as food choices.
    3. Trying to keep junk out of the cart is a losing battle every time.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    1. Car accident happened in front of me where the passenger had to be extracted
    2. The other car hit her in the door at probably 50 MPH
    3. Woman didn't look so good when I got to her. Conscious but clutching her chest and not answering my questions
    4. Couldn't help but notice no one else got out of their cars to check on people or even help me evaluate everyone
    5. Are people really in that big of a hurry?
    6. 911 operator is asking me about license plates when I'm trying to figure out if this lady is about to die
    7. Luckily, I think she will be OK

OK Ok Ok, more than 3, but just needed to get that off my chest. Here are my real 3

1. Don't try to beat the red light. Just relax and wait for the next one. Sometimes it ends badly.
    2. I don't know what the *kitten* I'm doing, I'd rather not be determining who is more hurt than the other
    3. Stop and help people. Everyone in the cars was kind of in shock and they needed help. I'm sure everyone on here would want someone to do the same for their loved ones!

Great job today police and fire!
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    slider728 wrote: »
    3. Woman didn't look so good when I got to her. Conscious but clutching her chest and not answering my questions
    4. Couldn't help but notice no one else got out of their cars to check on people or even help me evaluate everyone
    6. 911 operator is asking me about license plates when I'm trying to figure out if this lady is about to die

OK Ok Ok, more than 3, but just needed to get that off my chest. Here are my real 3

1. Don't try to beat the red light. Just relax and wait for the next one. Sometimes it ends badly.
    2. I don't know what the *kitten* I'm doing, I'd rather not be determining who is more hurt than the other
    3. Stop and help people. Everyone in the cars was kind of in shock and they needed help. I'm sure everyone on here would want someone to do the same for their loved ones!

1. Got in a car accident Wednesday.
    2. Not one person stopped.
    3. Almost got hit again by cars trying to get around our wreak.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    slider728 wrote: »

Yikes. You did a good thing stopping
  • Axeident
    Axeident Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband asked me if I'd gotten my passport yet.
    I said, well I'm still here, right, so obviously not.
    Nice, that's really nice, he retorted, obviously sarcasm.
  • fanarad
    fanarad Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1. I am in a love/hate relationship with my body - LOVE the boobs and bum but hate everything in between
    2. i hate winter with a passion - living in Canada that's a bit of a problem.
    3. my dream home would be in Republica Dominicana! Music, food, dancing and people are the best in the world!

Any other bachata lovers out there???
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    1. I had a really good day.
    2. I'm having a rough night.
    3. I'd prefer the reverse.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    1. I feel bloated
    2. I feel lumpy