Speedos?

Options

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Ok, an old guy came to my pool today (it's a hotel pool) and he had a speedo on. It was, well, I nearly threw up in my mouth while doing the butterfly.

The butterfly, you're in and out of the water rapidly as you shoot down the lane, so it was like a slo mo video of his thatched torso which bulged obscenely as the speedo attempted to hold something in, I suspect it was a baby ostrich.
  • workoutdood
    workoutdood Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok, an old guy came to my pool today (it's a hotel pool) and he had a speedo on. It was, well, I nearly threw up in my mouth while doing the butterfly.

The butterfly, you're in and out of the water rapidly as you shoot down the lane, so it was like a slo mo video of his thatched torso which bulged obscenely as the speedo attempted to hold something in, I suspect it was a baby ostrich.

Hey, maYbe that was me, haha
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    It seems like when women work out & diet, and get toned up they celebrate by wearing a bikini at the pool beach. If a man puts in the work should he show it off?

yes, called posing trunks..............wife calls them thong feelsbadman
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

But hey! There is a bright side! An old guy was doing the butterfly! Good for him!

And be thankful the speedo stayed on.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options

you know peeps, there's sort of an unwritten law of etiquette on the nude beach that everyone politely overt their eyes. It's really YOUR problem to deal with. Look down, look away, hide behind your sun glasses. whatever.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    them yes:

speedos.jpg

him, yes:

tumblr_m82igfVicz1r76752o1_500.jpg

him, definitely:

ryan-lochte-speedo-1.jpg

this guy, no:

pink-speedo-caveman.jpg

Agree!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

But hey! There is a bright side! An old guy was doing the butterfly! Good for him!

And be thankful the speedo stayed on.

Actually, the guy was walking on the deck. I was doing the butterfly.

And I was awesome.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Only if I'm stripping. Lol
  • TheFatFox
    TheFatFox Posts: 126
    Options
    Hey, if you feel froggy, jump.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    More like Speed-NO! Yuck...no banana hammocks at my pool party please!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Speedo? No! Hell no! Never!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFTmpMoIRq8cieKzl_1lQ7IwocgxWB9XGvYb4FHBG7vXFUbr0I

The mullet is a very appropriate finishing touch.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Speedo? No! Hell no! Never!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFTmpMoIRq8cieKzl_1lQ7IwocgxWB9XGvYb4FHBG7vXFUbr0I

The mullet is a very appropriate finishing touch.

One's hair should never provide more coverage than one's bathing suit...when speaking about men at least. *shudder* that's going to give me nightmares!
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Hell no!!!
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    #noBananaHammicks
  • workoutdood
    Options
    I thought a thong was a banana hammock, idk if a speedo qualifies for hammock status?
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    wpw_101b.jpg

Why are we not discussing this DOOD?
  • workoutdood
    Options
    Day 2 of vacation, I can say there are definitely some women that prefer speedos as I got quite a few complements from women
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    updates appreciated
  • workoutdood
    Options
    updates appreciated

Idk... If there's a hint of sarcasism or not?

Just saying I got hit on quite a bit, which hasn't been my prior beach experience. I imagine there are some people that hate a speedo, but the one's that like it more than make up for it. Kinda nice to get a complement from a stranger when you are 95 percent naked, lol
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    updates appreciated

Idk... If there's a hint of sarcasism or not?

Just saying I got hit on quite a bit, which hasn't been my prior beach experience. I imagine there are some people that hate a speedo, but the one's that like it more than make up for it. Kinda nice to get a complement from a stranger when you are 95 percent naked, lol

aw, sure! sorry! what i thought was kind of funny was i guess more the location of this thread, because chit-chat is not usually where we get that sort of thing. (it's usually in motivation or general weight loss.) and it's about guys' swimsuits, which, other than daniel craig's, are always hilarious (including board shorts, on anyone)

glad you rocked that speedo!