Starting insanity. Anyone want to start with me?

Options
I will be starting insanity (I will do a insanity/p90x hybrid version)

Anobody wpuld like to start or just started? I need motivation and support. Please add me as friend if your doing insanity or p90x or comment below if you would like to start.

I will be starting on jul 24th

Replies

• AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm just finished the 1st week. I will add ya!
  • cyreta
    cyreta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test last Thurs and did the first video on Friday. Will start with the first video again on Monday to start the week right. At least I think it's right- I'm planning on taking Saturdays off. I don't come here often, so I won't start out being a bad friend, lol, but I'll follow you and check in from time to time. You can do it!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 of Insanity tomorrow!
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow.....I hope....been having some health issues but want to at least try! Love the program!
  • Shaylam82
    Shaylam82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 13 yesterday, and am enjoying a rest day today! Feel free to add me. I LOVE Insanity. It's by far the best workout I've ever done. :) I'm looking forward to doing P90X after I finish Insanity.
  • d_ko
    d_ko Posts: 10
    Options
    Just did the fit test this morning. Wasn't as bad as I thought I would be. Push-ups jacks was tough.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    is there a site or video for insanity?
  • d_ko
    d_ko Posts: 10
    Options
    is there a site or video for insanity?

I got it off youtube
  • Vicki_LS
    Vicki_LS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would love to do this programme. I'm moving to Seoul (from England) in a week and a half. I want to begin this in August. But please add me and keep me posted on your progress. It looks like an intense but amazing fitness regime! Good luck :D
  • winniethepooh751
    winniethepooh751 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have it on my computer and I was considering starting it since I'm challenging myself to see what is the most weight I can lose in 3 weeks with a proper diet and exercise. I really want toned muscles so I'm doing lots of weight training and was considering adding in Insanity for an evening workout... I may have to join you.
  • angrjk27
    angrjk27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you see a lot of weight loss in the first month....or first couple of weeks...I'm on Day 11 of insanity and have not budged on the scale but I am losing inches - did it take a while for it to start coming off the scale too>?
  • Milezy
    Milezy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey

I'm starting tomorrow too. Gulp! Have sent you a friend request. Also anyone wanting to add me please do. I need as much encouragement as possible and seeing people on here who are sticking with it really helps.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to sharing and hearing results xxx
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I've incorporating it as part of my workout routine so I don't overwork my knees. Feel free to add me too if you're doing insanity!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Tat2dDom0105 Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm almost done with the second week of Insanity. Today was a rest day....
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You know... this is really the only place where the phrase...

"Starting insanity. Anyone want to start with me?"

.... isn't a cue for people to start chasing you with giant butterfly nets. Or a cue for people to start thinking the local mental institution has bad padlocks.

I really do love this site.
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow and will definitely need encouragement! :D I cant wait to get started, but am also a little bit terrified... :/
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    I'm starting again tomorrow! Three times I've gotten 4 months in and then part way through the "rest" week I just stop. Ugh! It's been about 2 months since I've worked out. Tomorrows going to be rough :)
  • leroyizzy
    leroyizzy Posts: 55
    Options
    I just started today... Fit test= kind feel like barfing! Lol!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my insanity/Chalean extreme hybrid I'd be happy to add ya