Are u the jealous type

Options
14567810»

Replies

• hs112975
    hs112975 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I kinda get jealous. Usually when I notice him talking to other girls on social media. A few weeks ago, this chick commented " you're so cute when you smile" and he replied to that with " I always smile. It's part of my job :)" and I had to bring that up to him. I trust him and he trusts me but I just gotta remind him that I'm woke and I see things.

His reply seems completely innocent to me?

Yes . I agree . He seems to be looking at it in the open. if he were hiding it it would be more suspicious .If they were talking about exchanging phone numbers or meeting somewhere or asking personal questions like how big is your "thing" that would be bad.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    I am currently seething with rage at, anyone/everyone whom had snow that; actually STICKS TO THE GROUND because I love, shoveling it; if/when possible & today, was possible; for me (health wise)!

(I'm considering petitioning Trump to, institute a law that; demands all sidewalk's be grass because that's ALL IT, STUCK TO!)

:p

hdp98t6t5ovi.jpg
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Ya ever been with someone they get jealous If they're not getting constant attention & they get jealous/angry ...That's even if I talked 2 a male ..it wasn't just a female thang

Sure. I used to have a thing for narcissistic men.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I am currently seething with rage at, anyone/everyone whom had snow that; actually STICKS TO THE GROUND because I love, shoveling it; if/when possible & today, was possible; for me (health wise)!

(I'm considering petitioning Trump to, institute a law that; demands all sidewalk's be grass because that's ALL IT, STUCK TO!)

:p

hdp98t6t5ovi.jpg

I was just thinking of, how I am unable to wait until it's warm enough for; me to grill outside! I refuse to grill outdoors in, temperatures below 60° Fahrenheit; I'm just too sissified!
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'd be jealous if he told me 'We'll have to go dine at that wonderful steakhouse, see Gordon Lightfoot perform live at the twilight of his career, and then stay overnight at that riverfront hotel next year. Not this year. Sorry. It's out of my budget right now.'

And then I found out a week later he paid for his 20 year old nasal voiced daughter to fly out to a resort destination for Spring Break so she could get drunk, gyrate on beaches like a post-modern Annette Funicello with a lobotomy, buy trinkets and slut around.

Jealous, yes. Ragefully so.

Why aren't you paying for the trip you want to go on?
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Oh Snap
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I'm getting jealous MFP isn't cooperating with me