Are u the jealous type

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am currently seething with rage at, anyone/everyone whom had snow that; actually STICKS TO THE GROUND because I love, shoveling it; if/when possible & today, was possible; for me (health wise)!

v0o44mov18vf.jpg

(I'm considering petitioning Trump to, institute a law that; demands all sidewalk's be grass because that's ALL IT, STUCK TO!)

Such as: (At least!)

bonwodgpbanf.jpg
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I am not a jealous person with regards to my wife. Never have been. We are together because we chose to be together. If she should ever decide otherwise, I would hurt, but I wouldn't attempt to stop her. We have been together for 27 years though, and I love her more now than I did then. I am pretty sure it is mutual.

Jealousy is purely negative. Put that energy into showing that someone special how much you care.

Awwww o:)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I generally don't get jealous (not saying never) but it's an uncontrollable emotion ,the only control some people have is how they handle it ,like if it takes over & they lose they're cool ..But alot of it in my opinion depends on ur past ...I try 2 keep that in mind ,but sometimes the problem is bigger than u ....I hate 2 say it ,but when 2 people are dating ur really not just getting involved with the person,ur taking on their baggage 2 ...So if they (or u) have alot of insecurities,that's gonna come out somewhere @ some point & ya may catch urself saying "Wth is going on here!" (& they can be saying the same about u)
  • kwph
    Options
    Yikes .....
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I used to be a jealous person. But what's the point? People are going to do what they are going to do and being jealous don't change that.

I totally agree with you! Don't matter what we do if the other person will do as they want.
    However, there are times that we can't help what we feel.

melmelw03 wrote: »
    At times.
    What's mine is mine.

This!!!^^^^
    Exactly how I feel.

However, my guy and I can look. Nothing wrong with that. If we're out and about and a hot girl passes by, nice *kitten* whatever, I point it out.
    I'll say something, like "girls got a nice *kitten*"
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    lutzsher wrote: »
    I have been in a very happy marriage for 20 years and have never gotten jealous previously; however, there have been a few times when when I can see a sales clerk, or some woman while we are out somewhere, that is obviously flirting hard core with MY husband that I have secretly wanted to punch her in the face, haha. Guess that is what I signed up for when I married a handsome man! After a few moments I get to feel smug though when he ignores her and looks at me with love shining from his eyes.

We were out to dinner once and the waitress asked for my order and then before asking my husband what he wanted she crouched down so that he could have a full view of her tits in her low-cut shirt and she said, "and what would you like?"

Oh my god lol I was so pissed and I did not tip her, I just refused.

Women like that are the lowest of the low. When guys hit on me, husband takes it as a compliment. He trusts I'm not going to cheat on him and it means they want something he has, something they'll never have. I try very hard to think the way he does but it's just so vile and so disrespectful to pursue a married/attached person IMHO.

I could have happily murdered the random woman that spent the entire evening hanging off of my husband's arm and rubbing up against him in the pit at a Slayer concert as if I wasn't right there with him. She's lucky I have less interest in spending any time in prison than I had in rearranging her stupid face for her that day.

I'm kinda like this, but I wouldn't call it jealousy. I'm not jealous that some woman is hitting on my guy; there's nothing there to be jealous of. I'm pissed that she has so little respect for me, him, and our relationship that she thinks it's ok to be all over him, especially since he's clearly uncomfortable and not into it.

My ex and I had a mutual friend who developed a painfully obvious crush on him. She'd always be free to hang out if he was going to be there, got flirty, and giggled at his bad jokes, but she never outright hit on him or tried to hook up with him. I was never jealous, I knew he wouldn't cheat. But damn, girl, he's taken, go find your own. ...He slept with her pretty soon after we broke up, so maybe I should have been more concerned than I was?

It's so nice to be understood.

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    There was this guy who was cutting a rug at our local place, called the Jug. He was dancing with my girl, Linda Lou. I walked in with a gun in my hand looking for this guy. I asked him what he was trying to prove and he yelled wait a minute mister, told me that he didn't even kiss her. Said he didn't want any trouble. I told him that's my woman right there, and I'm a man who cares and that might be it for you.

• kwph
    Options
    Wow ...How did u not get arrested?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    There was this guy who was cutting a rug at our local place, called the Jug. He was dancing with my girl, Linda Lou. I walked in with a gun in my hand looking for this guy. I asked him what he was trying to prove and he yelled wait a minute mister, told me that he didn't even kiss her. Said he didn't want any trouble. I told him that's my woman right there, and I'm a man who cares and that might be it for you.

I want more of this story....

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »

I want more of this story....

Homework assignment. Gimme three steps Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • kwph
    Options
    Son of a *kitten* how did I not know that!!! Well Played
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Son of a *kitten* how did I not know that!!! Well Played

He's good at that
  • kwph
    Options
    I will not fall 4 that again
  • rizzolli85
    rizzolli85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    soemtimes i'm too jealous. I don't know what to do with this stuff
  • kwph
    Options
    Ya gotta figure out why ...There's always something more to an emotion like jealousy than what's taking place at that moment ...Maybe ya got burned in the past,maybe ya don't feel good about urself & it could be alot of reasons. ..Find the reason & fix it
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    To long, didn't read but...

I think jealousy is a bad habit. Either you trust the person or you don't
    Sure, I see girls drooling over my geek of a man but that just makes me smile cause I know I'm in his bed every night.
    And he knows I used to get attention, he also knows I like it when I get attention, but he also knows I won't act on it.

And being jealous of others success? Sure, I've felt a stab of jealousy towards successful people but then I grew up and I learned that success isn't something you fall into. You work hard for it... so instead of feeling jealous I started to respect the hell out of successful people and I began to see the journey they've been on and how hard they've worked for their success.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I certainly can be, and I realize that comes from my own insecurities. Rarely is there ever a reason for it.

Basically this for me..just a matter of keeping things in perspective helps...and seeing things for what they really are.

• hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can be. It usually doesn't bother me, but I have been cheated on before. Makes it hard when you see a "sign" that reminds you of that time in your past!