Are u the jealous type

Options
kwph
kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
Just curious ...& what makes u jealous in a relationship. ..I think everyone has at one point or another ,but are u the type that gets so jealous over everything

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    No way waste of energy I just ask that he be respectful
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Ok spit it out @Kwph Who is she?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Ok spit it out @Kwph Who is she?

You think she's in his mouth? :#:D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    Just curious ...& what makes u jealous in a relationship. ..I think everyone has at one point or another ,but are u the type that gets so jealous over everything

If they are the first ones into a new jar of peanut butter.

IMG_2807.jpg

Mmmm I wanna stick my finger in it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

IMG_2807.jpg

Just your finger?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

IMG_2807.jpg

Just your finger?

Smh....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Awww don't be jealous...I'm just super popular. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I think a little bit of healthy jealousy is good for a relationship.

I'm a lil jealous of those jail bars right about now.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I have found myself getting jealous in the past. I don't get jealous over everything. My jealousy only makes light when the person I care about flirts with other females and vice-versa. Some people are flirts by nature I get that...but I think my jealousy comes from not being secure in the relationship.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Nope. not at all
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not referring 2 myself contrary 2 what ya think ....Just curious what makes ya jealous ...Lol
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I have been in a very happy marriage for 20 years and have never gotten jealous previously; however, there have been a few times when when I can see a sales clerk, or some woman while we are out somewhere, that is obviously flirting hard core with MY husband that I have secretly wanted to punch her in the face, haha. Guess that is what I signed up for when I married a handsome man! After a few moments I get to feel smug though when he ignores her and looks at me with love shining from his eyes.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've never been jealous in a actual relationship but in that "just dating" phase when you aren't official yet and dating other people.....heck yes. BUT I would just be jealous by myself, I'd never let on that I was jealous to anyone but my diary. I do get jealous over people who really have their life together or a really nice @ss.
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options

I'm jealous of those arms you have.