I'm pretty sure I would be
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    Just curious ...& what makes u jealous in a relationship. ..I think everyone has at one point or another ,but are u the type that gets so jealous over everything

If they are the first ones into a new jar of peanut butter.

IMG_2807.jpg

Mmmm I wanna stick my finger in it.

Just your finger?

Smh....

@RunHardBeStrong has talents.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    Just curious ...& what makes u jealous in a relationship. ..I think everyone has at one point or another ,but are u the type that gets so jealous over everything

If they are the first ones into a new jar of peanut butter.

IMG_2807.jpg

Mmmm I wanna stick my finger in it.

Just your finger?

Smh....

@RunHardBeStrong has talents.

I sure damn do! :#
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    So is it what someone else is doing 2 ur husband that makes u jealous or if he entertains it what makes u jealous?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    lutzsher wrote: »
    I have been in a very happy marriage for 20 years and have never gotten jealous previously; however, there have been a few times when when I can see a sales clerk, or some woman while we are out somewhere, that is obviously flirting hard core with MY husband that I have secretly wanted to punch her in the face, haha. Guess that is what I signed up for when I married a handsome man! After a few moments I get to feel smug though when he ignores her and looks at me with love shining from his eyes.

We were out to dinner once and the waitress asked for my order and then before asking my husband what he wanted she crouched down so that he could have a full view of her tits in her low-cut shirt and she said, "and what would you like?"

Oh my god lol I was so pissed and I did not tip her, I just refused.

Something like this, I would not get jealous over, UNLESS he flirted back. There are tons of sloozies out there. My jealousy would mainly be if HE expresses an interest in someone else. Not necessarily if women are doing the flirting with him. Eat your heart out, is how I feel about that.

I think it's normal to be a little jealous when there are certain feelings involved, as long as you don't go stalker/psycho on someone. I wouldn't necessarily call it insecurity, although it might stem from a little of that. We're human and I think it's natural and perhaps a little healthy. I would hate to think that a significant other would not be bothered AT ALL by my expressing interest for another man, especially if it's mutual. Is it complete trust, or just not givingafuck? Sometimes trust has nothing to do with it. I could recall so many incidents when I was married but I'm divorced now so it's irrelevant. All that to say, I wish I weren't jealous, but yes I am, if I care, I get those feelings. If IDGAF, well then I just DGAF.

Holycrap I think this is my longest post ever. sorry..
  • kwph
    Options
    Don't apologize ...Thank U!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nope..jealousy to me is a form of hate. This all takes too much of my energy.
  • kwph
    Options
    Does it make a difference if the person is not a threat in any size,shape or form?...Ya know they don't stand a chance & it's not ur man's type & u just sit back and laugh while they waste their time cuz it ain't going anywhere as opposed 2 the potential threat that is very good looking & can be a problem ....So my question is ... same actions,different looks ...& really think about it ,cuz I guarantee ya fluffed someone off cuz they didn't stand a chance ,but in the end they were still flirting
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Also, I never get jealous of what other people have. I'm happy for other people's blessings. I assume OP was asking about jealousy in relationships not necessarily tangible things.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Does it make a difference if the person is not a threat in any size,shape or form?...Ya know they don't stand a chance & it's not ur man's type & u just sit back and laugh while they waste their time cuz it ain't going anywhere as opposed 2 the potential threat that is very good looking & can be a problem ....So my question is ... same actions,different looks ...& really think about it ,cuz I guarantee ya fluffed someone off cuz they didn't stand a chance ,but in the end they were still flirting

I don't underestimate anyone regardless of what they look like. Who am I to judge who "stands a chance"? If he's flirting and interested then obviously they stand a chance. That's what'll spark my jealousy monster. :#
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

So do you hate jealousy?

What? I hate nothing..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    no she should respect my decision to follow her around and check her messages. That's not jealousy it's alternative love.
  • kwph
    Options
    Oh ...So women are jealous of u ....Good
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    The only time I'm jealous in my relationship is when my husband falls asleep quickly and I can't... then starts snoring, like he's flaunting his restful slumber.

Lol, <3 this.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options

I like your style Roxie . Jealousy is so unnecessary .
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

I like your style Roxie . Jealousy is so unnecessary .

Necessity has absolutely zero to do with it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not unless you count things like my wife being a better endurance athlete than I am without hardly trying...