Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
13»

Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Well I started my routine back since I'm no longer on vacation! I got up early this morning to do my bellydancing. I took 2 short walks already on break here @ work. After work I'm headed to Zumba class at the gym! Its currently thunderstorming outside, so I'm hoping by this evening I can get a bike ride in. Otherwise I'll be doing a DVD workout!

:drinker: I'm also drinking up my H2O! :drinker:

I'm soooooo glad to be back in my routine! :happy:

Kelly
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've done really well today. I drank GALLONS of water at work (it was HOT and I work out side). I have logged all my food and just need 2 more miles of walking to have doubled my exercise and I plan on doing that later when it cools off a bit.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Water- Done
    Food Logging- Done
    Exercise- 8.5 of 10.5 miles done. Going for a walk for the other 2 after everyone is done with dinner.
    Edit: 10.5 miles done!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am so excited I completed skinny Wed last week it was a disaster

H20 - 18 cups I normally do 8-10 so I stayed with in the double
    Activity - 45 min boot camp Day 3 level 1 30 day shred and 30 mins abs&more
    Food was awesome I got in my 5 Fruits and Veggies (last 2 days I got in none)

Only thing there was no way I was going to eat those 1000 calories I burned I don't eat back my exercise calories normally just have them there in case I need them!!
  • keith0373
    Options
    I have only eaten my exercise calories for 1 week in the 14 I have been losing weight. It did bump me off a plateau, but I don't think it is always necessary.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Doubled my water, i usually don't drink as much as I should so this will help get me drinking more.

Gave my dog two walks today, usually have the kids do one of them.

Unfortunately, I cannot double my exercise right now as I am having some ball of foot pain and running was painful this morning.

Way to go everyone!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am so excited I completed skinny Wed last week it was a disaster

H20 - 18 cups I normally do 8-10 so I stayed with in the double
    Activity - 45 min boot camp Day 3 level 1 30 day shred and 30 mins abs&more
    Food was awesome I got in my 5 Fruits and Veggies (last 2 days I got in none)

Only thing there was no way I was going to eat those 1000 calories I burned I don't eat back my exercise calories normally just have them there in case I need them!!
    [/quote]

:flowerforyou: Congrats on a wonderful day young lady! This is wonderful!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hey Kath, good job on the food and water today! I totally hear ya on the foot pain....it is not for sissies! Hang in there and get better soon!:heart:

Keith: you rocked it out today! That is just awesome! Kudos to you!!!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Kelly and Kathy...double Ks! Double good on your Skinny Wed. Challenge today! Very impressive ladies!
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was much more focused today on WHAT I ate and I haven't been drinking enough water since summer break started so it was good to catch up again. Today felt like what my normal days are supposed to be! :wink:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I ate my calories for once! I was told that it was holding back my weight loss. I never thought I'd say this but its hard to eat so much HEALTHY food! I did Insanity(burned 703cal), yoga(94cals), and went for a walk with my friend. I didn't double my water intake (18 glasses) and I only got to 10 glasses.
  • keith0373
    Options
    I often get responses that I am losing too much weight too fast (50 lbs in 14 weeks), but the exercise part is fairly easy for me and would even be easier if I didn't have numbness problems on the elliptical. I haven't changed my normal diet much at all other than cutting back on the wings and beer. I get strips instead and I have never been a sweets eater.

My wife has lost the same percentage of weight in the same time and we mostly work out together. I wonder if it is sour grapes or a real concern.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm calling it a fair Wednesday here. I didn't do double duty. I ended up taking it easy today due to the temp hitting 103 here.:noway: Just gives me a headache and sucks my energy away. However, I did do the 30 day Shred and came in under my calories, so I guess I can't complain. Plus, I had a skinny Tuesday with a 34mile bike ride :smile:
    Keep it up ladies. See you on Skinny Saturday. The scorching heat is supposed to ease up a little by then.... I hope! :tongue:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Skinny Wednesday was just so-so for me. Did my belly dancing this morning & walks on my work breaks, then had my Zumba class tonight @ the gym. Finally just did a quick DVR cardio workout to end the day. Its been thunderstorming off & on since this afternoon, so didn't get to do my bike ride. :grumble:

Oh well...at least I did get somewhat back to my normal routine! I also just realized that I really didn't have much for veggies today...had fruit with every meal, but really only the fixins on my subway sandwich at lunch! Gotta get more veggies tomorrow! :bigsmile:

See you all for Skinny Saturday! :drinker:
    Kelly
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    got my last 2 miles done--now I can called this Skinny Wednesday a success! See you all on Saturday.
  • joliezolie
    joliezolie Posts: 19
    Options
    I did it....twice as much walking! Whoot!