Why do you post selfies?

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Sometimes people like and may need attention.
    It's probably why some like to start multiple threads. People need that validation right?

Winner! I love it! I should attach a selfie to it too

Let's ALL selfie!

8xbe025cz0as.jpg

Lol. Is this the required filter? Or will any Valentine's Day filter work?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm just here to watch people passionately defend their daily selfies, and for the laughs of course.

Me too! LoL!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I'm just here to watch people passionately defend their daily selfies, and for the laughs of course.

I have a smiley face sticker next to you name in the notebook that may or may not exist where I keep track of ALL MY COMPLIMENTS. :D

That must be a HUGE notebook. ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I have a smiley face sticker next to you name in the notebook that may or may not exist where I keep track of ALL MY COMPLIMENTS. :D

That must be a HUGE notebook. ;)

Well I may take compliments given to other people, cross of their name, and put my name in its place.......or I may not because said notebook might not even exist. We don't know.

But you are bringing the notebook to our brownie fort party, right? ;)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Other than my profile and gallery pics, I mostly only post selfies on my ig. People that follow it know that I use it for gym related *kitten*, so if they aren't interested the don't have to be there. I like being able to look back at past posts and see the progress I have made. And it's always nice to get a kudos or two along the way.

I like looking back on your pics too. Just sayin....

How YOU doin? ;-)
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Sorry if I offended anyone You all look amazing , sexy. Hot hell if you can't bear them join them ;)
  • Carbkiller1970
    Beat*
  • idk1970 wrote: »
    Sorry if I offended anyone You all look amazing , sexy. Hot hell if you can't bear them join them ;)

Lol. "If you can't bear them" is much funnier.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    idk1970 wrote: »

Its not about them, remember. Its all about ME.

but it's about to be about me!
  • Carbkiller1970

My apologies your lips are like roses your skin is the equivalent of porcelain but softer of course and your hair shines brighter than the sun. Why did you change your pic?
  • Carbkiller1970

My apologies your lips are like roses your skin is the equivalent of porcelain but softer of course and your hair shines brighter than the sun. Why did you change your pic?

Hope it wasn't anything I said ?
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Usually when I post a selfie it is because I want the boys to drool over me. I sometimes have to remind them that I am a sexy minx hiding behind a banana and that I need more noodz for my collection.

uh oh, technically NOT a boy...should i cancel the noodz?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Usually when I post a selfie it is because I want the boys to drool over me. I sometimes have to remind them that I am a sexy minx hiding behind a banana and that I need more noodz for my collection.

Technically?
  • djeffreys10

No, just redirect them my way

• djeffreys10

You have AMAZING bobs. Not that I can see them from your picture, but they looked phenomenal through your bedroom window last night when you got undressed.

• toned_thugs_n_harmony

Technically?

i mean, i have the name, the voice, the man calves...just not the D. :lol:
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    captbklee wrote: »
    I don't want to get too far off topic, but am I the only one that's suspicious of people who don't use a real pic of themselves?

lol at you
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    crg808 wrote: »
    I don't want to get too far off topic, but am I the only one that's suspicious of people who don't use a real pic of themselves?

Catfish mate, had one past few days. Found his image on google, he deleted account

Either that or ugly :D

Some people are just private. I'm ok with someone using a cartoon or an object as a profile pic for privacy. I CAN'T STAND when people steal a real pic of someone else and try to pass it off as themselves. So...not mad for no real pic...real mad about catfish pics.

To assume someone is ugly because they won't post their own pic is, well...ugly.

Thanks

.... I'm just trying to stay a half step ahead of the federal authorities
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Just the tip
  • Rage_Phish wrote: »

lol at you

Um. Ok :| Don't forget to tip your waitress, I guess.