6000+ Valentines Misery Binge From Hell

Options
1235»

Replies

• leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Did the claim about stopping up 2 toilets have anyone else's spidey senses tingling? Or is it just me? I'm pretty sure I ate several thousand calories of chocolate fondue dipped fruit, angel food cake, madeleines, pink marshmallow heart peeps, and ALL the cookies, and I certainly wasn't breaking any toilets.
    Did the claim about stopping up 2 toilets have anyone else's spidey senses tingling? Or is it just me? I'm pretty sure I ate several thousand calories of chocolate fondue dipped fruit, angel food cake, madeleines, pink marshmallow heart peeps, and ALL the cookies, and I certainly wasn't breaking any toilets.

Yeah something was off here. This person was either a troll or has very serious issues.
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

I've had issues with binging, even recently because I'm going through something stressful. No toilet stopping.

Then again, I'm a big believer in the courtesy flush.

I've had issues with binging, even recently because I'm going through something stressful. No toilet stopping.

Then again, I'm a big believer in the courtesy flush.

Lol on the toilet flush. I hope your stress is relieved soon and good luck.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options

You're dead right, especially as the 6k was an exaggeration and what she actually ate that day added up to just a bit over 4k. That's how much I would eat on my occasional blowout treat days, and I have never noticed more "movement" than usual afterwards. When you consider the extra calories were largely sugar, which basically disappears when digested, it makes even less sense.

This whole thread was weird. I was watching it trying to work out if I had anything remotely useful to say, but I'm not sure there was anything to say which would have been useful.

It's a bit sad, isn't it? :( But what can you do?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    So.. i was sympathetic for no reason? Thats kind of a let down.. lol

Not for no reason. For the lurkers who may read what you wrote and realise that they are not alone. I think your experience is really valuable and I'm glad that you are so open about it :)

This! For every OP that doesn't like the answers they were given and rage-quits, there's lots of people in the wings just lurking and learning. Hopefully this thread and the valuable information/insight it contains reaches someone else who may be willing to utilize it. :)
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    So.. i was sympathetic for no reason? Thats kind of a let down.. lol

Not for no reason. For the lurkers who may read what you wrote and realise that they are not alone. I think your experience is really valuable and I'm glad that you are so open about it :)

This! For every OP that doesn't like the answers they were given and rage-quits, there's lots of people in the wings just lurking and learning. Hopefully this thread and the valuable information/insight it contains reaches someone else who may be willing to utilize it. :)

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

I wondered if she was vomiting up all that food.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

I wondered if she was vomiting up all that food.

Well, one of the 10 year olds at our fondue party ended up vomiting from eating too much, but nope, still didn't damage the plumbing. :D My rule of thumb is, it's not a real party till someone pukes. Regrettably, I was one the receiving end of that last May for my sisters birthday, which involved one of those pedal bike wagons, many White Russians, a couch dragged out into our driveway for more effective sitting, the burning of two giant dead Christmas trees, and numerous other bad decisions fortunately chaperoned by very patient husbands. Still didn't destroy the plumbing. o:)
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    chriseema wrote: »
    I'm 22, female, 5'1, and my tdee is 1450. Had it tested by a doctor... here is my fat roll. I weigh roughly 115 lbs. 0q10wkws4ecy.jpg

are you trolling cause that is how i looked at 150
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    When someone comes looking for help but can accept zero insight from anything anybody says, there's always something else going on. The moment to tune out is at claims of doctors ignoring or refusing to treat something we are supposed to accept as factual. Therapy and counselling was also rejected, and I doubt anybody here is equipped to unravel what's actually going on.