Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    You should be super proud for losing all that weight and getting in great shape. Unfortunately, in losing the weight you also lost any sense of class and decorum. In building your muscles, you also grew a massive ego. Publicly falling for every woman in your path is embarrassing... for all of us.

GOT IT!!!! YEAH!!!!! :p
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when you post things, I pretend they're about me.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    rz1yfe8l7u21.jpg

I'll be careful.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, everything about you. You share your life with no filter. You make me laugh daily and I wish I was as witty and funny as you are. I wish you could see how I see you through my eyes. You inspire me every day to be better and to laugh a little more.
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    On again off again. Hot then cold. I have seen a variety of emotions and wouldn't trade a single moment. Just knowing you makes it all worth it!
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. All the times we have laughed at so many inane things. I hope we are always friends. You brighten each and every day. How could anyone ever possibly think you are a "meanie?"
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    We were friends, and we talked a lot and then we stopped. I miss you and always think about you. I hope you are doing well and wish you nothing but the best.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't see you much around anymore, but I still think about you. Would love to discuss Mayer principles with you and stuffz.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    If I met you in a coffee shop I'd never let you leave. We'd end up really hyper from all the caffeine
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sometimes I dream of you and it's really nice
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'd like to throw rocks with you
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I can't quit you.