Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful to me
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    If you look up handsome in the dictionary I'm sure there would be a picture of you
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I wanna get to know you more because I think you are awesome but I'm too shy.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Your smile is contagious and can light up the room. Your look is intense and can stop someone in their tracks. You're beautiful, adorable, and sexy all rolled up into one package and it seems completely effortless. You care so deeply yet you don't take *kitten* off of anybody. Your friends appreciate you and I'm happy that includes me. In short, you rock.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I wanna go kill things with you and eat them.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I would cook with and for you in a heartbeat
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    When I see you post, I just shake my head and think #firstworldproblems
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    You're hilarious and kind and got some mad photoshop skillz
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Your smile is contagious and can light up the room. Your look is intense and can stop someone in their tracks. You're beautiful, adorable, and sexy all rolled up into one package and it seems completely effortless. You care so deeply yet you don't take *kitten* off of anybody. Your friends appreciate you and I'm happy that includes me. In short, you rock.

Thank you sweetie :*
    Lol

C'mon dude, I said I'd only post it if you didn't react. Ssssh...@tjiddy is still watching!

:lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Lol

C'mon dude, I said I'd only post it if you didn't react. Ssssh...@tjiddy is still watching!

Geesh and here I thought these were all about me.. now I know where I rate!
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Lol

Geesh and here I thought these were all about me.. now I know where I rate!

zx5pbp6hf0ri.gif
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

Lol

k0pbrbh0herf.gif

8abpljo935p7.gif
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    To my friends: where are you to write about me too! c'mon I can't be that bad! :'(:'(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Spring training, hot dogs, and cold beer watching in the cheap lawn spots. Sunny days. You in?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    You. Yeah you, you confuse the *kitten* out of me.
This discussion has been closed.