Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I Awesome everything you post. You could probably post "Mel is lame AF" and I'd throw out heart eyes emoji on that shiz.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    She's been, creating threads; that're addicting!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I just wanna hug you and tell you it's OK to feel down sometimes. That we all have self esteem issues and everyone's doubts themselves. I wanna tell you that you honestly look good and that girl you see in the mirror isn't the one we see in the selfies.
    You don't need to heavily filter your photos. There's no need to hide under layers of makeup.
    You're a real person, not a cover girl who has to sell the image of perfection. So allow yourself to be flawed. We all have our flaws... Even the supermodels have them...
    You are allowed to not be perfect all the time
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    If you've ever wondered who liked your post, it was probably me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I'll miss you ..
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I will miss you being around. You always made me laugh, plus you are a cutie. I will picture you in your new house wearing a hat made of live cats until you come back.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that; unlucky!

Puts had up ..ohh ohh I know this one :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that; unlucky!

Whom doesn't?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that, unlucky!

This is the best
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I just don't think you should make friends with men who have the first name "Doctor".

How convenient, she's unable to accidentally use the wrong name/profession; if they're all the same!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that, unlucky!

This is the best

Thank you Ali! :D
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options

Whom doesn't?

Me... I don't :'(
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

Whom doesn't?

Me... I don't :'(

I messaged, you whom!
This discussion has been closed.