Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I want to go on a momcation with you and a a few other ladies..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I'd love to take you on a pub crawl ..
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I have to remind myself often that I'm a grown *kitten* woman these days, because somehow you make me feel like I'm that awkward dorky little fatty fatty fat fat in seventh grade again.

Lulu... you're not a fatty fatty fat fat anymore. (is it just me who reads this with the melody from chitty chitty bang bang?) In fact you're shaping up so good and your figure is to die for!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I gave fair warning but slipped and fell myself. Didn't follow my own advice, that makes me one cookie short of a whole bag.
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I wonder if you still think of those years we had together. You bubble to the surface of my thoughts, more often than I would like. Most are fond memories, and they make me smile, but some are sad, as we are no longer together, and I long for those times again. Know I loved you...I still do...and always will.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    Sometimes, I look at your profile pic and think to myself: DAMN!! Those abs would look amazing in my bed!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I love how you all have specifics about others. I never thought of forums, somewhere to really pay attention to details, just get on have some fun and out. that's not to say I'm not admiring most, while I'm there, but once out, life takes over.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I just wanna compete with you! Pull ups, handstands, deadlifts, runs.. Wallballs.. Í Think you'd be a great competition. And if I ever get so lucky to make it to USA to compete.. I wanna visit you and have you show me your box and I still wanna teach you the iron X.. I bet you can do it. Heck.. I can almost do it..
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I miss you.. You've been gone for a month.. You used to call me a midget and make fun of me and I loved that. I loved how much of a guys guy you are and you never were overly emotional or flirty. I think we'd have been great friends in real life but I still say I would have won in a BJJ match. You play by the rules.. I'm a cheater.. I don't care you've 90 lbs on me.. I would have won lol
    Come back hun.. I miss you so much and cause of your line of work I'm worried something bad happened..
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You clearly understand that there is a real person on the other side of the words on the screen. I like that about you.
This discussion has been closed.