Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    @MJFSH will hit ya up. I am at Grand and Bell Starbucks often.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    You'll always be no1
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    You're one of the most awesome people I've ever "met"

Way back when people started saying we were alike in some ways or like "shipping" us (lol :joy:)....I thought they were crazy. I'm not even a tiny bit as rad as you.

But being friends with you has made me recognize that a lot of the qualities I love about you are indeed in me too. In a weird way, it made me learn to value the weird aspects my own personality more.

For that reason, whatever happens in the future, if we lose touch or whatever... I'll always be happy I met you on here.

Sometimes I wish you'd see how awesome you are and get out and share yourself with the world more, but I also think that the fact that you spend so much time in your own mind is why you're so special. The people who get to see the real you are very lucky.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You're the only person I've ever second-guessed unfriending on here. My reasons were legit, but if I'm honest, I miss you. I miss our "real" conversations and our shared sense of humor. I miss our dirty whovian jokes, MFP threesomes, and your cute duck pics. Sometimes I think about messaging you just to let you know that I still think about you and that I hope you are doing well, but I always decide it's probably best left as water under the bridge.
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    I miss you oh so so much!! More than you will ever know! I wish things would of turned out differently for you and I. I wish I would of known back then that you were then one, I wish that I would of given us more time. I Miss you. I hope you are well. My last words to you are forever indebted in my memory and in my ❤️ , and now I have no way to say say those two words that I need to say, I'm sorry.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love how you remember even the little details
  • M1ssdanni
    Options
    I think you are too deep in the forums and a little break would do you the world of good ...
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Angel face
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    M1ssdanni wrote: »
    I think you are too deep in the forums and a little break would do you the world of good ...

Ironically I was actually thinking of posting this concerning myself within, the "True Confessions - Don't Judge" thread as I am glancing at; a pile of laundry half of my height lol! :s
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You're an arrogant, self absorbed bastid (said like @JSurita_3 ) :D I really don't know what the fuss is about ..

Vapid ..offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging..bland !!!
  • M1ssdanni
    Options

Ironically I was actually thinking of posting this concerning myself within, the "True Confessions - Don't Judge" thread as I am glancing at; a pile of laundry half of my height lol! :s

Think we are all a little guilty of that! I'm often needing to do something but scrolling Instagram instead ha
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    cringe worthy :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Think we are all a little guilty of that! I'm often needing to do something but scrolling Instagram instead ha

Well at least, I am not; the only 1 lol!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You are an amazing lady. A lady in every sense of the word. You've been through more than most. Always have a kind word for everyone, you my sweet flame haired friend are a gem..Im so glad to know you..
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    @MrStabbems I can finally see you :)

Lol hopefully things pick up now ;)
This discussion has been closed.