Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Right now I just want you to hold me and tell me it's OK.. Then tell me to stop acting like a little girl and give me a hard time for being weak. I know you'd do it cause you and me are the same. We don't like to much feelings and maybe that's one of the reasons I like you so much
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    You say I'm the only one, but I know I'm not. I don't care, I'd just prefer you're honest about it.

Okay, I admit it. You're # 6, but #1 in my heart!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think you're handsome AF and you're views on fitness seem similar to mine... we haven't really interacted but talked politely on the forums and I'm secretly hoping that one of the friend requests I can't view right now cause of an error at MFP are from you...
    I'd never be brave enough to send you one :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Its all good ..honestly my friend, no worries :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I kept you at a distance and you always called me on it. You know exactly why. I explained it. You deleted me but still message me but never reply. Sorry. That is just how it had to be. Again, you know why.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    A while back I kind of got caught in the middle of a fight between friends. I kept completely neutral, but I wish I would have spoken up more for you
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm a little concerned about you. I sense that you are personally going through a rough patch and could use a friend. Stay strong. And keep that beautiful soul that shines out through your eyes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    You are a newish friend and Im glad we are, you are such a sweetie. Thank you for your friendship ..
    Banana bender... (so you'll know) :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I only have one friend that I have longer conversations with, and it's you. Though, ya know I am terrible at that stuff and we have long pauses between. Just know, I appreciate it and hope we can strike it up again sometime.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that, unlucky!

i think I've been missing a lot not being on forums much! i have no idea who that might be!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    You were all about playing around with guys online, then finally decided that it wasn't right, and now wanna try to publicly shame guys who hit on you. You are one of three people I have ever unfriended.

at least this one I'm sure is not me! we've never ever been friends!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    I believe that, she has; 2 phones & creates awful conversations with herself then, posts the screenshots of them here to; obtain attention because no 1 realistically has, that much; phone drama! It's like watching an episode of, Murder She Wrote of course; Jessica Fletcher's the killer because no 1's that, unlucky!

i think I've been missing a lot not being on forums much! i have no idea who that might be!

Message sent!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

Message sent!

You rock!

Thank you!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    You were all about playing around with guys online, then finally decided that it wasn't right, and now wanna try to publicly shame guys who hit on you. You are one of three people I have ever unfriended.

Well, and guys aren't sending you D pics, right? I mean, good on ya if that is your game but don't be shaming them. Lol.

Just razzing amigo. Meh, we could meet for coffee sometime. ☕️
  • MJFSH
    Options

Well, and guys aren't sending you D pics, right? I mean, good on ya if that is your game but don't be shaming them. Lol.

Just razzing amigo. Meh, we could meet for coffee sometime. ☕️

luckily they haven't. so I've got nothing. haha

Coffee sounds good! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.