• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I'd totally share my apple pie with you
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I want to start quoting and guessing who some of these are for, like riddles. I won't, but GOD I want to.

Every single one I posted was about you
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I want key lime pie with you
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    You're really inspiring. And I love that your gaining strength and building yourself up. You deserve to feel amazing about yourself and you've come such a long way.
    And don't worry about your squats and that you can't do an Asian one.. Give it time
    :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    There is three who post here regularly, and this is all I see in my head :lol: (such a great movie)

fcd2f8f089ec62fb07890e58f67ae0aa.jpg

the brunette is actually a member here she started a few threads awhile ago
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I remember you saying to me once, that sometimes you feel "less than." You, of all people should never feel this way. You are beautiful, sweet and funny as heck. Even with all of your responsibilities as a mom you still find time for you and are doing amazing. You are my friend and I silently creep you for motivation. I love you as a person, but honestly, you make me feel less than and that's why I keep my distance.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    When I visit Australia.. I'd be honored to be locked in your basement.

Hmmm ..who could that be :* ..

It would be my pleasure to have you in my basement .. >:) ..
    Im so glad your inner warrior ..came up swinging ..
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    There is three who post here regularly, and this is all I see in my head :lol: (such a great movie)

fcd2f8f089ec62fb07890e58f67ae0aa.jpg

Might have to put this in "the book"....

tumblr_inline_n2tlsdB6671qgp297.gif
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You're like the obxinous, crude uncle who shows up drunk to Thanksgiving. I think you are hilarious and I adore you.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I want to start quoting and guessing who some of these are for, like riddles. I won't, but GOD I want to.

Every single one I posted was about you

I knew it! :D
    e594306c218acc97_6.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

the brunette is actually a member here she started a few threads awhile ago

<3
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Tbh I actually find it weird that people can dislike other people on the internet so much. As long as you don't eat all my peanut butter or feck up my credit score in real life, you're okay peeps in my book :smiley: (even if I'd rather just cross paths in the forums and not have you on my feed :tongue:) :joy:

I don't lose sleep over them or anything, but some people on here chafemyass. :):D:p
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Tbh I actually find it weird that people can dislike other people on the internet so much. As long as you don't eat all my peanut butter or feck up my credit score in real life, you're okay peeps in my book :smiley: (even if I'd rather just cross paths in the forums and not have you on my feed :tongue:) :joy:

I don't lose sleep over them or anything, but some people on here chafemyass. :):D:p

You gotta be a special kind of arsehole to chafe someone from across the interwebs
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You seem very down to earth and genuine. You are crafty and cool, and not into a lot of the clique stuff so you don't post all that much. You could be a model, if you are, but ya never let on about it. We could go four-wheeling and shooting.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

You gotta be a special kind of arsehole to chafe someone from across the interwebs

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.