Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    You really will one day get your self confidence back and feel like you're worthy and amazing!!!! Promise
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    What if I told you most of everything I post is about you, then mentioned I lie a lot, but then said only to people that I don't care about, and then mentioned I am not sure I care about anyone except maybe you. Would that make everything clear?

Perfectly. It's ok, we don't have to tell the others.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Btw... I notice how perceptive you are and I find it very flattering. I was hesitant to add you, but I'm glad I did :smile:
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    At least you're honest about your flaws, and you dont get riled up over what is essentially, internet banter. That's something to be admired.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was surprised when you sent me a friend request, I didn't think you had ever paid me any mind. You seem pretty awesome though.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I'd let you butter my butt and call me biscuit.

This is the first time I've ever considered wanting to butter a butt
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    you make weird Americans relatable. I also want to study at place of work, just so I can draw a giant penis on your blackboard.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    You think you are funny and that everyone gets your sense of humour..well you're not and they don't. . ..you just try to disguise that mean spirit ...I know you are being nasty ....and passing if off as light silly fun..

Nobodies really laughing ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Sticking to positive now ...
    You are shy , sweet and so quiet. It amazes me we get on so well. I love talking to you..I laughed when you said about going out on a girls night, in real life I think I'd scare you. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    You think you are funny and that everyone gets your sense of humour..well you're not and they don't. . ..you just try to disguise that mean spirit ...I know you are being nasty ....and passing if off as light silly fun..

Nobodies really laughing ..

Oops, I think this same person flagged your post :D

Lol..looks like it .. :D ..
    Just to be clear it was not @Cutaway_Collar :#
    And thank you to the person that awesomed it :* ..
    Im betting the people who flagged it have not all written positive ones either ..ahh well ..double standards

Im happy that for the most part you are all freakin awesome
  • kellylynnshonting
    kellylynnshonting Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think about and miss you often. I always wonder what happened to you and how you turned out. I am sure this will sound crazy, if the dream I had was any indication, it seems like you faired and turned out well, which would make my heart happy. You always deserved the best...you still do. I hope that you have found yourself, I mean, truly found yourself and that there is something and someone out there for you. I love you kiddo.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I wonder if your actually talking about me:-/
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    You're silly in a sweet way and I like that
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    You post a lot. Good job!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I would seriously paypal you $20 to see your legs. You got a brotha wondering.

This discussion has been closed.