Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    lulu you done outdid yourself with this thread. I'm enjoying reading how angst ridden, beautiful, kind, horrendously unfunny yet hilarious, stunnningly intellectual and narcissistic I am.

oh yea we noticed that about you too! assigning a bodyguard on 24/7 duty to protect you! B)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I want you. I mean, i want to eat a whole pizza too, but you're a close second. Or probably third because peanut butter.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Who's flagging these posts???
    No names are being mentioned!!!!! :angry:

Someone...

Wait....I've found my dream career. How the hell does one get this job????!!!!
  • jenmar222
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    You’re the only person I’ll allow to wear the Ant man suit, shrink down to the nanoscopic scale and splash around inside me in a tiny jet ski.

For real though, you should be a professional marriage proposal writer!! :love:

Ant Man can splash inside me any day :love:
  • jenmar222
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ....And those are my contributions to the "Say it again..." thread today :sunglasses:

Now that I've offered such emotional depth and insight, I'm exhausted.

K. Thanks. Bye. :tongue:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    You're a true sweetheart. Sappy AF but still a sweetheart. <3
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    If you were a boy, I would snatch you up in a minute...you are beautiful, funny, and smart.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I would have excepted your friend request if you had led with something other than "hey" That paired with the shirtless pic was giving me major flashbacks to my online dating years *shudders*. Not that your pic is bad or anything and at least it's not a headless torso. Plus, I feel bad about being a sucky friend to the people already on my friends list and why add more?
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    got so annoyed you didn't offer me the coffee i wanted, or maybe forgot how i usually take my coffee? how could you do that to me? :'(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    If youz a muffin top, imma muffin man.

the-muffin-man-01.gif
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I know that I shouldnt have tackled you and stole your credit cards that day in the coffee shop, but i needed a new wardrobe, and it makes me happy~

Shhhhhhh, it's ok, it's ok.
    The ambulance was quick to respond and treat my broken arm and heart.
    *Sniff sniff*
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I hope one day you learn to look at the real person and not just the superficial.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think you're beautiful inside and out. You're wicked grin and that sparkle in your eyes gives me butterflies. If I ever have a girl on girl action I'd have it with you ;)
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    One day you'll be sorry you didn't love me while
    I was bettering myself.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I didnt think you would accept my offer, since you are usually surrounded by your boy-toys~
This discussion has been closed.