Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I feel like we've been friends forever!
    And in MFP world we have been! :blush:

Thank you for always being there for me and especially for looking out for me during that rough patch I was going through over a year ago when I left home for a bit. You'll never know how much that helped and how much it meant to me knowing that you were just a Skype call away!

You are such a Beautiful Soulful person with a huge heart of Gold who is Loved by so many! I love your Boldness and sometimes lack of filter which always cracks me up and even sometimes makes me gasp in shock! :open_mouth:
    I sometimes catch myself saying something naughty and instantly think "Uh oh, (..... ) Is rubbing off on me!" :tongue:

I honestly hope that one day I can fly across the world and visit you my Dear Heart! You are so Amazing my Sweet Sister and I Love you!!! :heart:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I wish we lived closer together. I imagine shenanigans would ensue and much fun would be had.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    You are so confusing to me and I sometimes feel that you have a split personality. It's always Hot & Cold trying to have a friendship with you! You are so fun to hang out with but at times seem to be indifferent and sometimes rude! I try to just write you off but then you keep coming back and send me a new request which is so hard to refuse because I really want our friendship.

What's your deal???!!!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    If self-grandeur was coin you'd be rich, though still jejune, vapid in character, and left continuously wanting of attention. You may or may not still be here, but that is moot. It is unfortunate to travel only common low roads when the off-beaten paths above have so much more to offer.

73141458.jpg
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When you said "this feels so right" yesterday, I almost melted. Stop being so sexy! I love you.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Who's flagging these posts???
    No names are being mentioned!!!!! :angry:
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing you're a decent guy because I think you can probably think two or three moves ahead of most people.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Paranoia alert: No. This isn't about anyone specific.

But you guys are making me wish I had a friend list and was reading a bunch of PMs and perusing wall chat behind the scenes. Well, no, sorry. Not really.

I didn't know you were involved with each other at this level and that so much wrenching personal information was being exchanged. And the psychoanalysis. Whoa.

I think I'll stick to my role as the one on the outside looking in. I'm way too sensitive to be immersed in things at the level of which you speak. Real life is hard enough on the feelings. Honestly I thought the forums were as lighthearted and fun as they seemed to me. Now I'm realizing they're not. :frowning:

This is basically exactly how I feel. Except for a couple people. I didn't know things ran this deep.
This discussion has been closed.