Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• kellylynnshonting
    kellylynnshonting Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I don't think you truthfully understand why it was hard for me to talk to you last week. It was a fear bigger than you, but also a fear of you.

In a reflection time leading up to our conversation, I was given a glimpse into why I hold you in such the esteem that I do. You have always been this unspoken example for me of what a man, a father, a husband, a Christian and a leader look like in a world that has fallen so far from truth and reality. You are a rarity in this day and age.

That being said, how could I disappoint you? I felt like by telling you of my departure that I was letting you down, especially when I couldn't understand myself why I felt the need to leave.

I am not sure you even realize this or that you are like this, but you are a very strong and intimidating person who (maybe unintentionally), when approached, doesn't offer any room for people to work out their faith journey in gray. For you, it is all black or white, but where God meets us - I know this to be true for me - is in the gray areas of life.

That in my opinion is where the refining happens so that we may live that black and white, right verses wrong life.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Uhmmmm ^^^ you is a hottie ..

Agree!

Lets start an @slivesey77 fan club :p

1. But Jooooo!!! Don't make me go find the "Are you jealous" thread just so I can write YESSSSS!!!
    2. I want him all to myself :'(
    3. He's my precious *creepy Gollum voice*
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Agree!

I'll bring the popcorn :p
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    ^I have his kik so I win everything right? (he doesn't talk to me so maybe not)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Agree!

1. But Jooooo!!! Don't make me go find the "Are you jealous" thread just so I can write YESSSSS!!!

I devoted my love to him in the MFP Crush thread. He's gonna be stretched thin with all this attention :lol:

Hmmm... this could be a problem... what to do about this foxy redhead liking my precious...*thinking, thinking*

*picks up phone* Hello? Mhmm..mhmm.. I'll tell her. *hangs up*

@kace_kay That was the cops. It seems someone has been vandalizing the town with random cockandballs stains. They wanna speak to you. I think you're headed for the slammer.

Phew. One down. That was a close one.

• slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

Agree!

I devoted my love to him in the MFP Crush thread. He's gonna be stretched thin with all this attention :lol:

You did? :p I never saw that. Am I supposed to be getting notified of this stuff, cuz I'm not.
    That's all I got to say about that.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I loved so much our many Blind dates, our silly flirting, that was just for show, our truly genuine conversations filled with laughter and sometimes tears. Sharing things with each other about our lives, our similar outlook on life and our families. I always looked forward to Fridays, because that was "Our day"!
    I loved the silly banter and how in real conversations were always so respectful and you never crossed the line. You sometimes made me feel like you were my rock. I often sneak into my pics and look at my favorite picture of you that you sent me and smile because you're so Beautiful and I know that that was you inside as well! We had so much in common especially the Goofy! ;)
    I'll never understand why you just disappeared one day :heartbreak: I know that life was so overwhelming at the time and do forgive you. Ill always Love you my Friend :heart:
    I miss you! :cry:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Agree!

I'm new to the club. Is there a hazing process?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You always make me laugh and I wonder where you come up with some of the things you say.
  • kellylynnshonting
    kellylynnshonting Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just wish you would have hung in there to see the uprising in this ocean we call life. I wish you could have seen the beauty of the madness, the serenity in the chaos, the victory in the midst of battle, and the courage within yourself.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    If self-grandeur was coin you'd be rich, though still jejune, vapid in character, and left continuously wanting of attention. You may or may not still be here, but that is moot. It is unfortunate to travel only common low roads when the off-beaten paths above have so much more to offer.
This discussion has been closed.