Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    lzvavkob9j07.jpg

Your fur babies aren't at all spoiled, are they??? LOl. So cute!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Eleven dawg

• beagletracks
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Park time!

5edl94jjfxrc.jpeg
    9mea0slaj9mg.jpeg
    wu2vbo7orxob.jpeg

So cute ... your new name fits you :)

Thanks! I was tired of peppermintpudgy, and the beagles and I make a lot of tracks every day <3:)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    qltj58ylzozm.jpg
  • beagletracks
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

They’ll let you know if they’re bored/annoyed/anxious. Pip pulled up quite a bit of the carpet in my old house. He did not like being left alone. Maybe I overdid it providing him pals to keep him company... nah.
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    well this is the best thread ever!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    tag624 wrote: »

It is.

I love the dog being sick for eating a rock.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

It is.

OMG it was horrible!! Poor baby couldn't eat for 2 days!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

It is.

Sorry, I didn't mean that she was sick. It just struck me as such a "dog thing" to eat a rock is all.

One of mine grabbed a porkchop bone (yeah, I was done but should have put the plate up higher) resulting in a late night visit to the vet. She had it lodged in her mouth and, of course, panicked and wouldn't let us get it out. At the vets he was afraid he would have to put her under as she was freaking out and would not let him near her. Fortunately the bone broke before he did and she was fine, but yeah, to me they do dumb "dog things" that end up stressing us out.

My apologies if I sounded insensitive to a sick dog. I didn't mean it that way.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    sdhtqe349n0w.jpg
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

It is.

Sorry, I didn't mean that she was sick. It just struck me as such a "dog thing" to eat a rock is all.

One of mine grabbed a porkchop bone (yeah, I was done but should have put the plate up higher) resulting in a late night visit to the vet. She had it lodged in her mouth and, of course, panicked and wouldn't let us get it out. At the vets he was afraid he would have to put her under as she was freaking out and would not let him near her. Fortunately the bone broke before he did and she was fine, but yeah, to me they do dumb "dog things" that end up stressing us out.

Oh no I wasn't upset at all!! It just baffles me that he would eat a rock that would make him so damn sick. We still laugh about it! @Tacklewasher
  • beagletracks
    Options
    mqg0ebpwm7g3.jpg

Pip!!!! Thanks for helping us get rid of those VHS tapes.
  • beagletracks
    edited November 2017
    Options
    6nlm2qvtjkcp.jpg

Here's Pip with my sister's dog Crombie about 5 years ago. Bad dawgs!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    hd9klr59ywk4.jpg

And then Liza joined our little family and proved to be a voracious reader.
  • beagletracks
    Options

It is.

Oh no I wasn't upset at all!! It just baffles me that he would eat a rock that would make him so damn sick. We still laugh about it! @Tacklewasher

My dogs like to chew on rocks. It's bizarre. They'll chase each other around trying to get their paws on whatever tasty rock one of them has. Meanwhile there are toys and bones everywhere... but not as appealing as a particular rock. Haven't swallowed any big ones, thank god. That can cause a serious block and make them really sick, requiring surgery...