Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    OMG, all of this doggie destruction is cracking me up. The only thing that my girl has ever destroyed was a brand new cashmere sweater. I guess she has expensive taste.
  • lporter229
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    qltj58ylzozm.jpg

This one kind of looks like my dog, so it is really cracking me up. I can only imagine what she would do if we did that to her. Of course, I can't begin to guess how they even got that thing on!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Clover meeting our mini Donkey
    w48fp6hyaulw.jpg
    Clover in her DIY wood crate coffee table I built over the weekend.
    fnax048e58le.jpg
    Our new Irish Setter puppy Clover
    wzupwcj9dady.jpg

Oh my god! I love Clover so much! And your mini donkey! Out on our walk just a bit ago we passed by an Irish Setter or possibly a golden retriever wet and cowering in somebody's driveway. No address or phone number on the tag, but I noticed the gate to the front yard was unlatched, so I let her in and latched it. As soon as she was in she started barking at us, so I'm pretty confident it was her yard. Have seen a golden in that yard before... hopefully she lives there and is now safe and warm inside... or somebody is wondering how the hell this poor pup ended up enclosed in their yard.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    Jack Russel Terrorist

LOL

Neighbour had one of those.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs - Benji and Braddock.
  • lporter229
    Options
    @beagletracks - I love the tracks! Great new name!
    @gearhead426hemi - I <3 Clover!!
    @klkarlen _What a great looking bunch. And I am sure that your Jack Russel is nothing but an angel ;) But lol at the "busy brain". I can totally relate.
    @pudgy1977- Hazel is beautiful!