Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @beagletracks where is the crazy dog's owner???
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    @beagletracks where is the crazy dog's owner???

They were at work. They leave him in the fenced yard when they’re gone. I’ve been expecting him to break out and have been avoiding walking past their fence lately. Looks like someone came home at lunch. He was pretty much hanging in the yard waiting for them. Loyal pup.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    waz3hcwe4nig.jpeg

Arya, featuring my shoe caked with mud. Had planned to walk on the sidewalks around my house, but when we we wandered out into the driveway, we discovered my nightmare had come true... The ENORMOUS pit bull across the street finally broke through the fence and was there to greet us with teeth bared in my driveway! I wasted no time in securing my title as neighborhood freak by screaming at the top of my lungs and shouting NO as we backed up into my yard. Every time the dog lunged I released a crazed shriek (not exactly on purpose, just came out of me), followed by less insane but no less loud shouts of “NO!” We remain unscathed. The dog is well trained but he was fighting every instinct to attack. Anyway, we ended up walking in the mud after all, and my throat is sore from screaming.

I'm glad everyone is ok. And I'm glad it's just muddy shoes. So I'm looking at a close-up of your muddy tennis shoe at 6:12 in the morning. Once I got chased on by bicycle by a extremely large dog. I never rode my bike faster than that in my life!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Straight chillin'
    dp81chbecl73.jpg

Ahh. :):*<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    waz3hcwe4nig.jpeg

Arya, featuring my shoe caked with mud. Had planned to walk on the sidewalks around my house, but when we we wandered out into the driveway, we discovered my nightmare had come true... The ENORMOUS pit bull across the street finally broke through the fence and was there to greet us with teeth bared in my driveway! I wasted no time in securing my title as neighborhood freak by screaming at the top of my lungs and shouting NO as we backed up into my yard. Every time the dog lunged I released a crazed shriek (not exactly on purpose, just came out of me), followed by less insane but no less loud shouts of “NO!” We remain unscathed. The dog is well trained but he was fighting every instinct to attack. Anyway, we ended up walking in the mud after all, and my throat is sore from screaming.

This is my worst nightmare.
    By best friends husband was walking their chihuahua cross and was attacked by a large dog that broke through its owners fence. Whilst Corey did pick up their dog and save her the attacking dog took most of his calf muscle.. its been many months of reconstruction surgery...
    Im glad you and Arya were unscathed.
  • beagletracks
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This is my worst nightmare.
    By best friends husband was walking their chihuahua cross and was attacked by a large dog that broke through its owners fence. Whilst Corey did pick up their dog and save her the attacking dog took most of his calf muscle.. its been many months of reconstruction surgery...
    Im glad you and Arya were unscathed.

Yikes! Terrifying. Yes, I feel lucky we encountered the dog on our home turf and not closer to his and that my bizarre behavior was enough to keep the dog from sinking his teeth in. I know the owner works hard training him and is really proud of his control over the dog; he often will have him outside with him sitting obediently without a leash. Hopefully he understands that his dog is not necessarily so obedient and well behaved when he's not there... Perhaps the fact that he broke through the fence sheds some light on the situation.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    vn64ffhtn58w.png

So cute. <3