The diet sabatogers

Options

Replies

• CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I've never even ventured, I just go between here, Success Stories and Recipes mainly
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    OKay.

What the hell did I do last night?
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    OKay.

What the hell did I do last night?

morning cutie ;) How was the wine LOL @tacklewasher
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    i am seriously picturing him all scruffy and in a dirty wife beater all hung over lol

yah i was picturing him waking up with a half empty wine bottle tipped over on the carpet beside him like face down in the living room and some half eaten cookie pressed against his face
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    i am seriously picturing him all scruffy and in a dirty wife beater all hung over lol

yah i was picturing him waking up with a half empty wine bottle tipped over on the carpet beside him like face down in the living room and some half eaten cookie pressed against his face

This is starting to sound like chit chat now:)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    im crying :D
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Oh I get your humor! I was making a funny re Tackel asking what he did last night and then Jaded's description lol.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    @Look_Its_Kriss you are quickly becoming on of my favourites here, just saying.

But @jaydedmiss, you've been a favourite for a while now, and I want you to start a thread titled "What did my Aunt do to my food this week". I will seriously pay to read this.

If I ever re-think my not having friends here, you two are at the top of the list. :)

Just smiled so hard LOL. <3 you to. Ill definatly start writing down the things she says, I see her every sunday i can come back and tell y'all weekly ;D Shes never at a loss for bad opinions and stupidity.

Told you once. Old enough to be your father so stop flirting with me LOL

(Yeah, I know you aren't but give the 51 yr old gray haired dude his fantasy)

Yeah, I worked out a fair bit today and am on my 3rd glass of wine (*kitten* I had the calorie room) so feel free to ignore me.

:)

My personal favorite highlights that lead to my imagination xD
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    He's lucky he's in B.C... i am pretty sure Jayded and I would of drawn on his face with a sharpie

nah id of just stolen his wine and cookies
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I guess OP did not like any of the comments....
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    maybe a vein or two ..>.> if its there anyway.

Cnt say ill share the wine though ;)