Sexy by Summer

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    I love people motivating people and I am actively trying to lose weight. My weight loss is set non-aggressively at about 0.4 lbs a week for many reasons, so it will be interesting to see how much I lose. :smile:
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Great! I'm so happy with the response! I hope to keep this thread open and have it be our base of communication to motivate. Feel free to add me!

Today is going well so far. Emergency c section on a German Shepard over lunch today, but I meal prepped so I'll still be on track.
  • ctrdawn
    ctrdawn Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in! I just got a fitbit, and started eating health and working out. Would love some extra accountability, and support!

My wedding is in May so I want to lose as much as I possibly can, more because of the honeymoon than the wedding, we want to do a lot of hiking and kayaking got to get in shape so I am not so tired after a few minutes.
  • sambosmitty
    Hope everyone had a good day today! I stayed I. Track with my calories, but need to up water intake.
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me my current goal is to lose 37 pounds. I'd be happy with 20-25 of that before summer
  • emsilly22
    emsilly22 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in! 2 lbs down, 23 to go!
  • Count me in! I'd like to lose 15 pounds before summer, anyone may add me!!!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Are you still accepting new people? I need to fit into my bikinis by Memorial day so looking to lose at least 20 lbs by then.
    Two cheers for GR (I'm about 15 minutes away in Zeeland)
  • MommaBear637
    MommaBear637 Posts: 7 Member
    Any one add me. I'm also new in here. I have 4 kiddos and baby weight to shed by the summer and I need help.I have 25 lbs to lose by summer at least. I need someone to keep me accountable.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Oooo, I've been looking for another goal. Maybe I can lose enough weight to feel decent in a bikini? I've never been able to wear one.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Personally, though, I'm gonna shoot for June 19th since that's when MY summer starts B)
  • matt2673
    matt2673 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey all!!! My name is Sam and I've struggled with weight my entire life. I've been stuck at 230# for years and am ready to shed this extra weight. I'm looking to all together lose 80 pounds.

Let's start a challenge. Let's motivate and see how much weight we can lose by June 1st - just in time for summer! Who is with me???

What about sexy now? What about liking yourself and accepting yourself today?
  • Sandstress1025
    Sandstress1025 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm down for this!
  • dstock80
    dstock80 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm jumping in if you'll have me. Started in January, and hoping to have lost 15% of my TBW by summer. I've started quickly; but, have slowed of late and need some additional motivation. Good luck to all!
  • clyn90
    clyn90 Posts: 45 Member
    Add me!!!!
  • beachme14
    beachme14 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in, this is exactly what my goal is! Feel free to add me
  • allgoodmsc24
    allgoodmsc24 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll join. 60 total to lose but I have a very slow metabolism. Lost 9 since January.. discouraged and need some help. Yay Michiganders! I am from Detroit, living in AZ now.
  • sambosmitty
    I'll join. 60 total to lose but I have a very slow metabolism. Lost 9 since January.. discouraged and need some help. Yay Michiganders! I am from Detroit, living in AZ now.

Yay Michigan! It's 67 here today!