Sexy by Summer

Replies

• bmbabe
    bmbabe Posts: 15 Member
    I'd love to join in! I'm currently about 140 pounds and trying to lose about 20 pounds by June! It looks like a few other people have similar goals (: feel free to add me! I'd also love to make a GroupMe with a few girls to keep each other motivated. But I'll try to share my stats here when I can remember ;D also, thinking about maybe do insanity? Does anyone still do that exercise? lol
  • Jessicac571
    Jessicac571 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm down. I've got about 30lbs total to lose and I'd love to take care of half that before summer gets into full swing! Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • laurencm610
    laurencm610 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! Please add me as a friend, everyone! I need all the help and support I can get!
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2017
    I want to lose 1 and half stone which is like 8.6kg.... I eventually want to be around 10stone

Add away
  • jjjs5
    jjjs5 Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm in, thk I'll be joining a gym this weekend, I need to lose 20lbs. I just read an old post on MPG about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (I purchased this DVD years ago) think I'll try to make it allllll the way through the 30 days instead of spending $$$ I'm a year gym membership. Wish me luck!
  • KetoKris
    KetoKris Posts: 78 Member
    It's Just an idea, but you might want to look into the ketogenic diet it's the only thing that has worked for me a month ago I weighed 230 and I am now down to 216!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm sooooo down. Lost 2 pounds this week so far! Can't wait to see how y'all are doing =)
  • analouis
    analouis Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Everyone! I am a little late to the party but would love to join. I am a mother of 4 and looking to loose 20-25 pounds by the summer. I have been working out and eating clean for almost two weeks now. Feeling energized! Don't know if I lost any weight yet. Just ordered a new scale today! I'm so down for this challenge!
  • millc35
    millc35 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in!! Want to lose 65lbs by summer time. I'm down 4.8lbs already by don't want to lose motivation
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Down 2lbs. Can't wait for more. Hope everyone is kicking butt.
  • jjjs5
    jjjs5 Posts: 18 Member
    So I did 30 Day Shred last night, one word...BRUTAL. I also stepped on the scale this AM, I need to lose 25lbs not 20lbs :'(:'(:(:(
  • nettam3re3
    nettam3re3 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm in! Add me if you'd like. I've lost about 30lbs all together. At one point it was 70 lbs down... and then had habits snuck back in.... yikes! Back on the plan!
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Down 5 pounds guys! Only 35 left to go. We got this! If you haven't added me yet go ahead! I try to post multiple times a day
  • Ewa877129
    Ewa877129 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in I got 83 lbs to lose before I get to my goal weight of 180. I'll re-evalulate after that. But it's been so long since I've been under 200 180 seems really far away.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1 pound. I am not going to officially log this because I like to record weight loss on Fridays. ****But Yay, Me! -also I was at a plateau for over 3 weeks so this is a big deal to me.
  • kplowman2011
    kplowman2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Count me in! Want to lose about 35 and work on toning. Add me if you like!
    WE GOT THIS!
  • catmomfat
    catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
    I would love to get off 20 by June1.
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    I'm in. My goal is 60 lbs by June 1. Lol lofty goal but I have a lot to loose total.even if I loose 50 I will be very happy but why not set my goal really high already 15 down.
  • johambini
    johambini Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in. Got 17 lb more to lose. Any more will be a bonus, as haven't been lighter than 133lbs since having the children.