Sexy by Summer

Replies

• Glasscandle
    Glasscandle Posts: 134 Member
    Please include me too. Have lost 10 but have 40 to go! Have beach rental reservation in early August and would love to be near my goal by then so we are on the same weight loss timeline.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    I'm in. I want to be down at least 30lbs by the end of May!(=
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    I have been slacking on going to the gym this week. I have just felt so tired, and working long days at my job. But, my diet has been ON POINT! So, I am still down a couple of pounds this week! Yesssssss.
  • lillyloki28
    lillyloki28 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in! I just started the diet and exercise routines this past week; today makes one week and I've got a long way to go....................could use the support and enthusiasm
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    I'm with you! That's also my goal
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Sounds like fun.... I'm in!
  • tneher
    tneher Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! Anyone interested in mutual support add me. I myself would like to lose a minimum of 50 lbs by end of year. I'm getting married next March. The struggle is real.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Today is my first day back at the gym in 5 days! Gonna kill some legs and Abs:D Just ate ground turkey and roasted veggies, good fuel. Get up and move today, happy Friday
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2017
    Today is my first day back at the gym in 5 days! Gonna kill some legs and Abs:D Just ate ground turkey and roasted veggies, good fuel. Get up and move today, happy Friday

nice job.

today was my first hike in a week too finally almost beat this illness

back to hit the weights this afternoon first time in almost a month.....can't wait.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    I'm in! Husband just got him and I the garmin we've been working our butts off this last week!

I love my garmin...great tool for motivation.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    I'm in too...need to lose about 45 lbs

Hey, we're sort of in the same boat! I lost about 11lbs already, but I needed to lose 39 lbs when I started.

• SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Also, today was the first week I ran a 5K! I didn't know I could do that!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Had a great leg day yesterday. Today I did an at home HIIT cardio sesh. Picking up my daughter from college today, celebrating her bday. I will be splurging a little tomorrow. Just checking in, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Had a great workout week and just watched The Martian while walking on the treadmill.
    Let's keep going guys! I've only been logging a few days but having this group is definitely helping keep me accountable.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    edited February 2017
    Been lurking for a while. Would love to join in and am focusing on losing 40-45lbs by July. I'll be 75lbs down total by then.

I work out 5x a week, lightly lift for 3, and count my calories. Going to DC for Independence Day week to visit family, and Europe in late July and want to look smokin' hot.
  • blondepaparazzi
    blondepaparazzi Posts: 39 Member
    I'm down! Anyone who wants to add me please do!
  • ChloeBurnsCandy
    ChloeBurnsCandy Posts: 1 Member
    Keen!
  • Popsies66
    Popsies66 Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me!! I've been eating as clean as possible since Jan1 and have gotten great results so far. Looking to lose 10 more pounds by June 1.
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Yes please! I would like to lose my last 25 pounds by summer <3 Add me!
  • twobuttonsandabow
    twobuttonsandabow Posts: 14 Member
    Count me in! I started Jan 1 and am down a little over 20 lbs. I want to lose 50 more total (170) but my shorter term goal is to get under 200 by May 8 for a trip. I haven't been under 200 for probably 17 years so this is a BIG one for me. That's about 20 lbs in 10 1/2 weeks - I think if I bust *kitten* and stay consistent I can do it! I've impressed myself so far this year with my dedication. Would love the extra motivation of like-minded people. Let's do this!!