How many people incorporate sweets into their diet?

12346»

Replies

• Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Yes, I love sweets and incorporate them, but certain foods are triggers and I have to avoid them. Like I can't eat candy corns without turning into a sugar-obsessed maniac, but I can eat dark chocolate (especially a York peppermint patty!) and be perfectly satisfied stopping there. I devote 100-200 calories out of the 1350-1600 a day I consume on sweet-ish things.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    tomteboda wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    when you eat sugar it turns into fat so its best not to eat sweets. i learned this at school

Please stop it, zach. Whether you're joking or not, just please stop it.

Judging by the content of the numerous posts of his that I've seen, I'm pretty sure he's trolling.

I came to the same conclusion but posted anyway because it turns out there's a lot of people who will blithely take absurd advice because they don't know any better.

Exactly why I asked him to stop. Politely even! :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I incorporate sweets, but not every day. My treats are often not sweet.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    If it fits in my daily range, I have no problem inhaling sweets....
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    I do! Every single day! Even allocated a "Dessert" section in my diary. Sometimes it's a cupcake, sometimes in just a single piece of dark chocolate. I usually log my dessert first to make sure I have room. *priorities*
  • JustMissTracyToo
    JustMissTracyToo Posts: 74 Member
    I eat the sweets, and they almost always fit into my calorie goals...if not, oh well....one or two treats isn't going to sabotage the years of hard work. I refuse to deprive myself.. ;)