How do you ( or did) plan to celebrate or reward yourself?

Options
1235»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything in mind. I like to buy/do things I like because I like them. I don't feel I need a reason to justify it. I also do the things I need to do because I need to do them, and dieting is one of these things. If I don't do it, I'm going to regret it. So I guess being healthier is a reward? I don't know, I don't look at it this way. But then again, I'm a bit awkward in that department.
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mine are all travel-related. I guess because it's something I love that is hindered a lot by my weight. My ultimate goal reward would be a trip to Japan, or at least sometime after the weight loss if not initially. I have this dream of doing the overnight Mount Fuji climb and watching the sunrise at the top. Probably a loooong way into the future but it gives me something to smile about.
    Short term, I want to hike up a place called Cape Perpetua :) I'm planning a road trip for when I graduate college and I want to do the more difficult trail there by then so it's half a weight loss reward and half an academic reward.
  • KristyDonovan
    KristyDonovan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sexy thigh tattoos
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • schmanciepants
    schmanciepants Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would love a "mommy makeover"...aka tummy tuck and boob job...(I did have full term twins too, so there is a lot of skin)...I'm about 25-30 lbs away, so am thinking it might be something to look into next spring.....so far nothing has started tightening up like it did the last time I lost weight :(
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I didn't plan for any rewards, but I've found that a reward to keep buying new clothes because "but honey nothing fits anymore!" Is a great excuse to get to go shopping!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!