Lent 2017 - 40 days of logging

Options
Hi all. Lent starts today so why don't we try to log into MFP for each of the 40 days (and try to log all food and exercise).
Who's with me? We'll all look even more fabulous by Easter

Replies

• SplashAndy2016
    SplashAndy2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have logged in for 30 odd days in a row but I am struggling to stay motivated. Have lost pretty much all that I wanted to lose but the hardest part is now staying motivated to be able to maintain the weight loss so count me in please :)
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Agreed. And giving up sweets as well. Yikes!
  • RonnieTiajuana
    RonnieTiajuana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am giving up sugar and want to do some sort of exercise each day for lent. Lets go!
  • cjmcshane05
    cjmcshane05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I havr been ligging more odten than not but havent been consistent with exercise. Have a small injury now to set me back so will be very consistent with logging for next 40 days and get back to exercise as soon as I can.
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm giving up crap for lent.... no fizzy drinks, sweet, chocolate, bread - I'll try- and giving up social media like Facebook, twitter and instragram... add to keep each other going x
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm giving up sweets and chocolate and logging will help keep me accountable.
  • Dmooreshallett
    Dmooreshallett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in, great idea! The only time I was successful in losing weight was when I logged everything. I'm starting today!
  • jen4am
    jen4am Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I just re-started today, would love some help staying motivated
  • sunny_lil_girl
    sunny_lil_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, I keep falling off the wagon. I figured Lent would be a great motivator
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am giving up flour and keeping sugar under 50g a day. As well as exercising for 30 minutes everyday. I will be logging everyday too. Please add me. I could use some support.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm giving up coffee. That'll save quite a few calories from the half and half. Today was rough, lol.
  • dbenefield60
    dbenefield60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am giving up meat for Lent and only eating fish and shellfish, lots of vegetables with good oils and fruits. No sugar or fried foods. I will be logging in everyday and hopefully exercising 4 days a week. I did of course have whole wheat bread for breakfast.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Im in.......next 47 days.....logging everything that enters my mouth. And exercise the next 47 days. Omg. I just said that......sigh. I'm already tired lol.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm abstaining from meat on Ash Wednesday and all Fridays during Lent and the big one - giving up alcohol. Besides proving that I can do it, that ought to get the scale moving again! I am also planning to not eat out for all of Lent (no restaurant meals or take-out). Only cooking my own food at home.

I have a lovely bottle of Soave that I'm saving for Easter celebration! (I was tempted to pop it open last night for Fat Tuesday but drank up the cheap stuff instead.) It's all about discipline, right? :D