Lent 2017 - 40 days of logging

Options

Replies

• Sayley1
    Sayley1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late joining in....but I'm in and really looking forward to it. I am giving up sweets for lent...which will be a challenge seeming sweets are at least 30% of my diet.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    kschr201 wrote: »
    I love that someone made a board for this. I had decided consistent logging would be my goal rather than food elimination. And I would log even if I totally overdo it.

I have logged for almost 300 days now, and it is so hard to log on days I overdo it, so I can totally relate. It feels good to be honest with yourself, though. Good luck and Happy Lent!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Day 4...... holding strong......was a good day! Pushed myself @'the gym....ate well.....did have a cocktail....but was in my calories.....
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Day 5. I ran a 10k race yesterday (Saturday) so my eating was all over the place. Back on track with my logging and eating today. Looking forward to singing at mass with the gospel choir I'm in. All that stepping and clapping has to burn a few calories! Off for a walk with kids later too.
    Have a great day.
  • rsmotivated
    rsmotivated Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Logged in yesterday. Did not get my 5 days of exercise last week like I wanted too. But, I'm going to get it done this week.
  • _runnerbean_
    Options
    Monday Day 6 - logged all my food yesterday - went over on calories but generally a healthy day. New week fresh start today everyone.
  • rsmotivated
    rsmotivated Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Logged all my food yesterday and started day 1 of 5 of my exercise for this week.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    I'm holding strong....in my calories, logging, & exercise.......thanks everyone....this is a great group!
  • jillybean205
    jillybean205 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dumb question but I'm BRANDY new here - how do I friend request people?
  • Loug1983
    Loug1983 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Dumb question but I'm BRANDY new here - how do I friend request people?

Hi, to add someone you click on their username which will open a separate box, click on their name again and it opens a separate page where you have the option to send a friend request.
  • _runnerbean_
    Options
    Loug1983 wrote: »
    After losing the same 3lbs over and over for weeks due to weekends of excess I am proud to say that I made it through the weekend 0.8lbs lighter than I was Friday morning and 0.2lbs lighter than my previous lowest weight.

Particularly proud as I had a family party on Saturday and still managed to keep to target. Feels good to be back on track and losing 'new' weight!

Great work! I know what you mean by the same 3 pounds; I'm the same. Great eating all week then spoil it at the weekends.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Logged in yesterday. Did not get my 5 days of exercise last week like I wanted too. But, I'm going to get it done this week.

I am impressed! My husband is giving up coffee, as well, I was not brave enough to try. Happy Lent to you!
  • Xochitl108
    Xochitl108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 days straight - God's grace - weighed my food, no bingeing, radical self love.
  • _runnerbean_
    Options
    Day 7 Tuesday. Logged every bite yesterday- went over my daily allowance but I'm aiming to gradually reduce my daily calories this week to be within mfp allowance. Step goal on Fitbit is 12k per day, most days I hit that without too much difficulty.
  • jillybean205
    jillybean205 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was harder than usual to stick to daily calories. Today seems normal. Wish i could figure out why that happens!
  • _runnerbean_
    Options
    Yesterday was harder than usual to stick to daily calories. Today seems normal. Wish i could figure out why that happens!
    I find hormones affect my appetite- if I've got PMT I could eat anything that's not nailed down!

• Loug1983
    Loug1983 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

This has been me today, I've been unusually hungry. Definitely makes it tougher to stay strong!