Stupid things you did as a teenager

Options
RunHardBeStrong
RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
What are some things you did as a teen that your parents would have killed you for?

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Spy kids. You know those electronic play kits. I followed the directions for the "Bionic Ear".
    Go to their door. I can hear everything. Spy kid. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    And basically unwrapping then re-wrapping xmas presents that were hidden, not so well from us. Haaah haaah haah. :D "Oh wow! I'm soooo suprised!"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    And basically unwrapping then re-wrapping xmas presents that were hidden, not so well from us. Haaah haaah haah. :D "Oh wow! I'm soooo suprised!"

Ha! My sister and I did this as well.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Every stupid thing I did as a teenager my parents found out about and I'm still alive! I must not have been too awful.

Early 20s... that's another story. I had a delayed rebellion.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My mother is known to haunt, so I still ain't telling.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Getting into cars and going to parties with complete strangers
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    unprotected sex.

This.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was a really well behaved teen. I hardly ever got in trouble. I do have one dumb thing though. When I was 17 I had my first boyfriend and his mother made us break up. He came up with this idea to get me pregnant so we could stay together. I said ya, it was a good idea. We didn't go through with it thank gawd. That would have been the dumbest decision of my life. My mom wouldn't have been too happy and his definitely wouldn't have liked that. -_- Teens are dumb and I was no exception. Of course "love" has always made me do the dumber things in my life. Other than that I'm with a few others and didn't start doing too dumb of things until my early 20's.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Rode on the back of a car for about 20 feet, fell and had to go to the ER with a concussion and no skin on my back. Said I was riding on Pegs of a bike.
    Went on a "school trip" to St Louis by myself via train ride to meet a boy I was friends with the year after he moved.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Getting into cars and going to parties with complete strangers

Yep. Or meeting guys at a stop light and following them back to their house for a party

Yes. Or this. At least I had my car there to leave but I probably shouldn't have driven at that point!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Rode on the back of a car for about 20 feet, fell and had to go to the ER with a concussion and no skin on my back. Said I was riding on Pegs of a bike.
    Went on a "school trip" to St Louis by myself via train ride to meet a boy I was friends with the year after he moved.

Oh! Ouch! We did that too but on one fell off.

I "visited" a lot of colleges my senior year. Or at least that's what my parents thought but really I was going back to the same college every time to the same frat house to party.