Stupid things you did as a teenager

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Trespassing into farmers' fields to drink or "smoke" .... I also kept a bong in my car :o
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Typical teenager stuff...

Robbing liquor stores and then leading the police on a high speed chase over country roads.

Clowning.

Although, once my drunk friend Dave did punch a Mexican police officer in the mouth.

.... that wasn't too smart.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I was 6'3 and a pretty big kid in 12th grade so I was the designated guy to try to buy alcohol underage many times. Sometimes I scored and sometimes the cashier wanted to see my ID
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I was 6'3 and a pretty big kid in 12th grade so I was the designated guy to try to buy alcohol underage many times. Sometimes I scored and sometimes the cashier wanted to see my ID

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

So I'm 16 and just purchased a case of pbr when a cop pulls into the parking lot.

ID please.

I'm screwed.

He drags me into the store and makes me point to the clerk who sold it to me.

WhIle I'm inside, my idiot friends are hiding beers in the snow.

We went back an hour later and dug them from the snow drift.

Mom never knew.

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I use to call myself in sick to school. Then go hang out at my older boyfriend's apartment with him till we had to go to work. The dumb part? My step dad was a teacher at my high school. I got caught every time.

I used to ditch school with Kevin. Ride my bike to his house. Watch the Andy Griffith Show, Price is Right. Then he would make us bisquick pizza. And we would get the munchies. :)
    Or sometimes ditch with Joelle. Go to lost lake, or the river.
    But once I got caught ditching because I went to the golf course by the river and got a flat tire on my 1981 Dodge Omni Hatchback. Had to use someones phone and call my mom for the roadside assistance information. I didn't know how to change a tire of course. :/
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You all make me sound like an angel... No unprotected sex (I graduated high school a virgin, go me?), no drinking, no drugs, no cops, no nothing while I was in my teens. I was terrified of my dad, still kinda am... he's a scary dude.

Then I turned 20, moved out, and crossed most of those NOs off the list.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    ketomaniac wrote: »
    Saxophone as well among other things

I feel a band camp story coming on.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Too much, and those records were expunged.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Got in a drinking contest. After 30 shots of rum, I won. Also, I spent the night with alcohol poisoning and puking on myself.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Got in a drinking contest. After 30 shots of rum, I won. Also, I spent the night with alcohol poisoning and puking on myself.

Oh! That sounds kind of like the night I drank way too much Zima (that stuff is so gross, I throw up a little every time I think about it now) Ended up hiding in the attic with some guy I didn't know when the cops showed up then after they left I spent the next hour in the bathroom throwing up in the sink. Every time I threw up I hit my head on the faucet and had a huge goose egg bruise right in the middle of it. I still ended up in ER with alcohol poisoning. Imagine if I hadn't thrown any up!

Actually there are many instances that I am very lucky to not have been killed by a serial murderer that picks up strangers or killed myself from doing something stupid!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Used to swipe Bartles and James wine coolers from the grocery store we worked at. Boy did we think we were cool drinking those.
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I didn't do a whole lot as a teenager. The things I laugh about now that my prefrontal cortex is more developed are more to do with the things I said and thought. I mean sure, I misbehaved occasionally, I dabbled a tiny bit in substances near the end. But I outlived a classmate, and my best friend had and beat a cocaine addiction. My parents won the lottery as far as I'm concerned, having some very well-behaved albeit sad kids. Most of the disbelief I have now is about how illogical my thought processes were back then.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited March 2017
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Used to swipe Bartles and James wine coolers from the grocery store we worked at. Boy did we think we were cool drinking those.

Lol

Now you reminded me of my first real job at Pizza Hut, I started at 16. We could drink all the fountain pop we wanted. Except a couple of us used the to go cups and filled them from the keg instead.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I smoked weed at 13.