How do you drink your coffee?

Options

Replies

• Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jk, I drink my coffee black. Unless it's cold brew over ice and then I add some stevia and light cream-life changing.
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I drink medium or dark roast with a little bit of skim milk and a teaspoon of splenda
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Ice in glass. Extra strong 2 cups. Wait for it to get cold and chug . 3 or 4 times a week
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Chock full of nuts! It has an inherently chocolately flavor
  • maurihart
    maurihart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    One cup per day with exactly 2tbsp of French vanilla creamer (70cal). If I'm really trying to watch my sugar I'll go with just milk. But I kind of look at this one cup of coffee as a morning treat.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    one or two cups with a tbsp of heavy cream. Delicious! Also I havent gotten to drink any since my wisdom teeth out . Im day 3
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I like dark roasts, and have my coffee with cream (half and half) and stevia. I don't do the concoctions and flavored coffees and I don't like black coffee. I have a small Keurig machine, but I use a permanent K-cup which keeps the cost and waste down. You can get the metal or plastic K-cup adapters pretty much anywhere the K-cups are sold.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    emhorn625 wrote: »
    You can get k-cups on Amazon cheaper than what the stores sell them for. You can also get the reusable container (not sure what they are called) that you can fill with ground coffee. Just be aware that the keurig 2.0 only takes keurig brand cups so make sure you read the fine or not so fine print!

You can "fix" the Keurig so it can use any kcup. I recommend going on YouTube and watching the many solutions people
    have come up with. I did the wire snip, took 10 minutes and I can use any one I want.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and just started drinking coffee a year ago. It's delicious. Recently I've been adding a scoop of coconut oil powder to help up my fat macro a bit.
  • courtneylykins5
    courtneylykins5 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. Coffee. This thread certainly shows that there are as many ways to drink coffee as there are types of people that drink it.
    My advice is to experiment with different types, roasts, flavors, even brew methods.
    My preferred coffee is the Target brand, Archer Farms. I make it by the cup using a pour over cone. Then I add whatever flavor of non dairy creamer I have in the fridge at the moment or almond milk creamer. 12 grams of coffee grounds, 9 ounces of hot water, 20 grams of creamer. I like consistency.
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I rarely ever drink coffee even though I love it. I sleep a lot better now though. Now I only tend to drink it when I'm sleep deprived to be able to make it to sunset, one tsp of rock sugar and a splash of almond milk. I drink tea though for taste and benefits, with which I take just the rock sugar.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Caramel Mocha isn't so much coffee as it is a dessert beverage. We buy Eight O Clock bean and drink it with skim milk and no sugar. Calories? About 10. :p

I roll with Eight O'Clock's Dark Italian Espresso. Even run through a conventional Bunn coffee maker, the stuff is amazing.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Caramel Mocha isn't so much coffee as it is a dessert beverage. We buy Eight O Clock bean and drink it with skim milk and no sugar. Calories? About 10. :p

Exactly the way I was thinking when I posted earlier.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually have my coffee with almond milk and sometimes with a tiny bit of artificial sweetener. I have been trying to cut out the sweetener though.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

That's why I liked it so much lol :)

Yesterday I experimented with DaVince 0 calorie raspberry syrup, that I have on hand for hot cocoa, along with a bit of ff milk and that came in at around 20 calories :) I also have their 0 calorie caramel syrup and I think I'll stick to those, along with the ff milk to dilute the coffee taste a bit, for my main go-to coffee for now.

• FatPorkyChop
    FatPorkyChop Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love black coffee, just a small cup - my favorite brand is clipper (organic & fairtrade)
  • th1nr
    th1nr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    black just like my metal
  • th1nr
    Options
    Also macchiatos are BOGO this weekend at starbucks!
  • th1nr
    Options
    one or two cups with a tbsp of heavy cream. Delicious! Also I havent gotten to drink any since my wisdom teeth out . Im day 3

Sorry to triple post but I got my wisdom teeth out last year and the healing sucked :( But the skin on my gums had grown over within a month, at which point it was much better. So just remember that the more you stay within the limits of the recommended diet the faster you will heal! Good luck!