50 shades darker

Options
13»

Replies

• YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    BTW you really shouldn't comment on other peoples fetishes as vile. Especially when you can't grasp the concept of being in a consenting adult relationship

^^^ This. Thank you.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    While I am not, vanilla I'm not; vile either & thus I've no interest in, viewing this ill treatment of; people! To me it'd be, like watching a glorified sexual version of; Roots & to me consensual slavery's a, slap in the face to; those that're/were slaves whether, sexual or not. Plus it, also minimizes their; suffering because someone's then able to excuse it as not being so bad since, people consent to; being treated this way.

As I've said I am not vanilla but why'd someone desire to, pretend to be a rape victim via; "play rape"?

For instance we hospitalize anorexics despite, their consent to; starve themselves & thus their extreme behavior also minimizes the, suffering of people whom're truly starving without; it being a choice! 1 could become desensitized to the plight of starvation by indicating that since, there're people whom choose to starve themselves then; starving isn't a problem!

@Morgaen73 plus healthy sex isn't a, prerequisite to; rape. Just like, drinking water isn't to; drowning!

I think you are confused about eating disorders, slavery and sub/dom agreements.

BTW you really shouldn't comment on other peoples fetishes as vile. Especially when you can't grasp the concept of being in a consenting adult relationship.

Both of which're incidents within, which 1's consenting to; being harmed whether it be self inflicted or having, someone else; harm them! It's just that 1 of, them involves someone being hospitalized against; their will & the other, doesn't that's the; only difference but both're a, consent to harm so; that's the connection & thus, no confusion!

I had looked to see what my competition was, on a dating website most; were obvious fake profiles but 1 was shocking she, was using crutches for months after, allowing a couple to use sandpaper (& that's all that I am able to, say without; getting graphic) How's that, an okay; consensual agreement? That someone's literally, suffering via; such an encounter!
  • YvetteK2015
    Options
    [/quote]Both of which're incidents within, which 1's consenting to; being harmed whether it be self inflicted or having, someone else; harm them! It's just that 1 of, them involves someone being hospitalized against; their will & the other, doesn't that's the; only difference but both're a, consent to harm so; that's the connection & thus, no confusion!

I had looked to see what my competition was, on a dating website most; were obvious fake profiles but 1 was shocking she, was using crutches for months after, letting a couple use sandpaper (& that's all I am able to, say without; getting graphic) How's that, okay?[/quote]

Your perception of harm is another person's pleasure. I don't think anorexics get any pleasure or happiness from being hospitalized against their will. But what in your mind constitutes harm? A scratch? A bruise? A paddle mark? What in your mind do you think is happening when two people are engaged in a consenting act ( lets say a flogging) and both are turned on as hell, and are deriving pure pleasure from it? They both want it to happen. It is NOT harm.

There are people who are on the more hardcore extreme side. There is still nothing wrong with that as long as you can get up and walk away and continue on with your regular life. It's their choice. It's still what they want to do. There is no harm there.

My only concern would be those who allow others to do permanent harm or injury to them. But that's not the conversation we are having here, and those books never broached that topic.

• YvetteK2015
    Options
    sorry for the format fail
  • JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There wasn't any "good bits" PLOP!!! Your man is a fine thing tho I'd bet I would make him cry
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    I thought it was trying to romaticize abuse. Not of the woman but of the man. She chose it...he was functioning the only way he could. That's sad to me.

Oops I thought we were talking about what we thought about the movie...not about a BDSM lifestyle. My bad.
  • JennyHsavage
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    While I am not, vanilla I'm not; vile either & thus I've no interest in, viewing this ill treatment of; people! To me it'd be, like watching a glorified sexual version of; Roots & to me consensual slavery's a, slap in the face to; those that're/were slaves whether, sexual or not. Plus it, also minimizes their; suffering because someone's then able to excuse it as not being so bad since, people consent to; being treated this way.

As I've said I am not vanilla but why'd someone desire to, pretend to be a rape victim via; "play rape"?

For instance we hospitalize anorexics despite, their consent to; starve themselves & thus their extreme behavior also minimizes the, suffering of people whom're truly starving without; it being a choice! 1 could become desensitized to the plight of starvation by indicating that since, there're people whom choose to starve themselves then; starving isn't a problem!

@Morgaen73 plus healthy sex isn't a, prerequisite to; rape. Just like, drinking water isn't to; drowning!

I think you are confused about eating disorders, slavery and sub/dom agreements.

BTW you really shouldn't comment on other peoples fetishes as vile. Especially when you can't grasp the concept of being in a consenting adult relationship.

Both of which're incidents within, which 1's consenting to; being harmed whether it be self inflicted or having, someone else; harm them! It's just that 1 of, them involves someone being hospitalized against; their will & the other, doesn't that's the; only difference but both're a, consent to harm so; that's the connection & thus, no confusion!

I had looked to see what my competition was, on a dating website most; were obvious fake profiles but 1 was shocking she, was using crutches for months after, allowing a couple to use sandpaper (& that's all that I am able to, say without; getting graphic) How's that, an okay; consensual agreement? That someone's literally, suffering via; such an encounter!

Can I ask why you like using commas and semicolons so much?

I'm reading everything like William Shatner.

Ah stop been the grammar police
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    There wasn't any "good bits" PLOP!!! Your man is a fine thing tho I'd bet I would make him cry

I Laughed out Loud at this! :D:D
  • JennyHsavage
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

I Laughed out Loud at this! :D:D

Hehehe just been honest
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I had looked to see what my competition was, on a dating website most; were obvious fake profiles but 1 was shocking she, was using crutches for months after, letting a couple use sandpaper (& that's all I am able to, say without; getting graphic) How's that, okay?[/quote]

Your perception of harm is another person's pleasure. I don't think anorexics get any pleasure or happiness from being hospitalized against their will. But what in your mind constitutes harm? A scratch? A bruise? A paddle mark? What in your mind do you think is happening when two people are engaged in a consenting act ( lets say a flogging) and both are turned on as hell, and are deriving pure pleasure from it? They both want it to happen. It is NOT harm.

There are people who are on the more hardcore extreme side. There is still nothing wrong with that as long as you can get up and walk away and continue on with your regular life. It's their choice. It's still what they want to do. There is no harm there.

My only concern would be those who allow others to do permanent harm or injury to them. But that's not the conversation we are having here, and those books never broached that topic.

[/quote]

Of course anorexics don't get, pleasure via; being forced to eat but they do from, the image that they try to achieve while; starving themselves! So if their harmful pleasure isn't okay (especially legally) despite, not harming anyone else how's any other form of; harmful pleasure not just as awful?
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I dislike, finishing sentences & I use semicolons incorrectly to, not overuse commas within; 1 sentence unless listing!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I suspect someone is actually more vanilla than they think they are.

Choosing not to be disrespectful of, victim's plights via mocking them; isn't being vanilla!

Lol wat? ;:-.,
  • YvetteK2015
    Options
    Of course anorexics don't get, pleasure via; being forced to eat but they do from, the image that they try to achieve while; starving themselves! So if their harmful pleasure isn't okay (especially legally) despite, not harming anyone else how's any other form of; harmful pleasure not just as awful?

Anorexia can cause permanent damage or death. That is the difference. Having your butt smacked, or being cracked with a crop, or being tied up shibari style will not do that. And again, I'm not talking about legitimate psychopaths who would harm people regardless of the lifestyle or not. That's not the issue.

I don't know what your definition of harm is, but I think it's very different from most people.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options

I have to skip right over those posts. I'm sure she's very sweet and likable but the punctuation makes my eyes literally hurt.
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    this movie is so different then the real life of BDSM

You'd know? ;)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options

OMG I just read it in a Captain Kirk voice ROFLMAO.