Replies

• Iwannabfit76
    Iwannabfit76 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ^^ :D
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Was SO waiting for Motorsheen's witty response! Let's talk Jennifer and Sugar Bear. Seriously????
  • Iwannabfit76
    Options
  • Iwannabfit76
    Options
    Ok if you're out of breath walking to the mailbox (ahem :o Jennifer) you need an intervention honey!!! She can't worry about herself because she's in everybody else's business! Lawd Jesus talk the wheel!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    az84m56e3lel.jpg

I just saw thaaat. Ouch!! :o
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Was SO waiting for Motorsheen's witty response! Let's talk Jennifer and Sugar Bear. Seriously????

Sugar Bear is still in his "Man Cave" it looks like. :laugh:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Ok if you're out of breath walking to the mailbox (ahem :o Jennifer) you need an intervention honey!!! She can't worry about herself because she's in everybody else's business! Lawd Jesus talk the wheel!

Take the wheel. :laugh: Giggles!
  • fasterpssycat
    fasterpssycat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The ONE time I 'stumbled' across the Boo Boo show when it was on, the kids were eating Mayonnaise with a spoon directly from the jar.

And then you tried it, right? Go ahead, admit it. ;)

Dukes Brand. It is amazing!

Dukes Mayo is love. It makes sandwiches and deviled eggs delicious.
  • Iwannabfit76
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Take the wheel. :laugh: Giggles!

Yaaaaaaas take the wheel, talk the wheel, do something with the wheel lawd! Lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This is one of the ratchet shows I depend on. It affirms that I am not doing so bad.....
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

Dammmmnnnnnn, I never would have thunk (yes thunk) that her transformation would be this great.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

Dammmmnnnnnn, I never would have thunk (yes thunk) that her transformation would be this great.

It is great. :) Not that shes my MFP or at home friend, but I'm also rooting for her too. And I never expect my friends to be perfect. But I expect them to be real. Not fake. Theres no way shes fake in any way. Aaand, she makes me laugh.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

Let me know what you thunk after this Fridays final episode. ;)
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I met her and her family a few years ago. So happy for her! She looks so good now and much happier I'm sure!