Issues with Life...

Options
13»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    As a nurse myself, a parent of three grown children, and an animal lover, I have to say . . . get out. Now. Take the dog, he didn't sign up for this crap either. Your parents did. If you can't take the dog with you, leave him with a no-kill animal shelter. It sounds like he'd be better off.

Seconded.. and if this dog has potential to bite as you said earlier, its not safe to leave him in the home.

Again good luck!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    That's not life. If you are still in college, you should have access to a free counseling. You should check what kind of student services they have.
  • dec056
    dec056 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    That's not life. If you are still in college, you should have access to a free counseling. You should check what kind of student services they have.

We do have free counseling services at school.
  • dec056
    Options
    neoke33 wrote: »
    Definitely see a therapist. Codependency can creep into every relationship you have for the rest of your life.

I'm planning on it! Thank you!
  • dec056
    Options
    Alas, there was another argument. I mentioned something about my dad's drinking to him and he told me to stfu and that he doesn't care if I leave. So there's that.
  • dec056
    Options
    I've you've already secured employment, count your pennies and decide if you can afford to move out now to a cheap apartment near your future employment. If you can, do so. Frankly, it's better to leave with the clothes on your back than to pack a bag of sad mementos.

I don't have enough to afford rent and living expenses. Looks like I have to either stay with a friend or tough it out a few more months.