30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• lgbuxton
    lgbuxton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday. I like the challenge. How do you record it in the exercise area? I can't find anything that says how many calories you burn. Thanks.
  • xmariaxaliciax
    xmariaxaliciax Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Woop on my last day of level 2 today, looking forward to moving onto level 3. I was just comparing photos earlier and can definitely notice a bit of a difference.

2vdpff5.jpg

Day 6 to Day 20 (Don't have pictures any earlier than day 6 unfortunately)

I know there are varying factors to consider i.e different room, clothes, position, picture quality, lighting etc. but generally I think you can tell there has been a little bit of change although not dramatic. Here's hoping for more changes in level 3!
  • stephfaist
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of 30ds and LOVED it!!! I had done the program a couple months ago and gained all kinds of strength but then took time off(because I'm stupid). Started my fitness routine again walking 6 miles in under an hour and 30ds, I'm sore all over but happy happy happy. One question for you folks though... what are inputting this exercise as in your log? I cant seem to find this program in the list :(
  • jcs0530
    jcs0530 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Results of people posting before and afters look amazing. Starting this weekend. Plan on taking a before and after, not sure if i will post though. Wish this almost 50 y/o luck. :smile:
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just have one more day to go, can't wait to be done. Although I'll probably still do level three a few times each week- probably without the sound. :)
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday but doubled up today and hitting the gym level 3 is kicking my butt
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 1. Starting level 2 tomorrow. Funnily i was never sore during the initial days, but i am sore today from yesterdays workout. Weird huh! My clothes are already fitting better:smile: I am also walking for around 40 minutes daily. Can't wait to finish all three levels.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    This is Day 2 of Level 1. It is much easier than I thought it would be.
  • ashleyjayne89
    Options
    Completed level 1 Day 9 today with very little motivation. Got hit by a wave of nausea half way through so had to take a break but I carried on through to the end. Definitely ready to move on now. It does get a bit repetitive after so many days!

I will do my measurements on Sunday as tomorrow will be a rest day due to weekend plans. To be honest I am feeling more toned but am not expecting a weight loss or inch loss this time around.. Maybe even a weight gain!

I watched level 2 this morning in preparation for Monday and I am feeling ready for it. If anyone has ever done Level 1 of the 30 second slim (Josie Gibson) it contains a lot of those plank based moves, squat thrust, walking up downs etc as it's extremely plank based so having done that work out to death I am hoping it has prepared me somewhat for level 2!

Good luck to those who are moving up a level with me this weekend! X
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    30 day shred done. Keep going everyone. I both love and hate Jillian right now, but if you can stick with this until the end you will be very proud of yourselves. :)
  • emmaclair7
    Options
    With you Ashley! Just finished day 9. Found it unusually hard today but it is hot. Getting tedious though. Mentally I'm ready to move on but not sure how my body feels about that!

Just taken measurements so will check if there's a difference.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • emmaclair7
    Options
    I've lost a little on all measurements - either an inch or half an inch. Better than nothing I guess.
  • greenmm25
    Options
    30 day shred done. Keep going everyone. I both love and hate Jillian right now, but if you can stick with this until the end you will be very proud of yourselves. :)
    thank you for this encouragement I needed it. I am on day 4 of level 3 and been so busy its been hard to squeeze it in and i was ready to say who cares I made it farther than I ever did before but now I want to push it to the end again! yay thank you!
  • emmaclair7
    Options
    Day ten done! Got a painful shoulder though so might have to start Level 2 on Monday instead of tomorrow though which is a bit annoying as haven't missed a day yet. Don't want to set myself back even further though.:grumble:
  • greenmm25
    Options
    I re measured and weighted haven't lost much in any way but have 6 more days left hopefully it will kick up a notch and this will be all worth it...trying insanity asylum on next Friday or Saturday I might want to take a day off. I want to finish this Strong and lighter.
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    You are welcome Green, and you are so close, don't give up now. I took a few days off at each level too. Rest isn't a bad thing as long as you keep going. Can't wait to hear your final results. :)
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 yesterday. My muscles (arms and calves) are sore. But the workout was fun. And it seemed to go by much quicker than Level 1! Did anyone else feel the same?
  • emmaclair7
    Options
    Started Level 2 yesterday. My muscles (arms and calves) are sore. But the workout was fun. And it seemed to go by much quicker than Level 1! Did anyone else feel the same?

Thanks for this - might be the kick I needed. Finished Level One yesterday and was soooo unmotivated to do the last session. Can hardly face Level Two. Just because I'm lazy and have a sore shoulder. Not even because it was that hard! My two year old never sleeps and I feel like a zombie but I need to get right back into it I think. If I miss more than a day I might not start again.
  • greenmm25
    Options
    OMG! All these last few days I have felt discouraged not see the results I expected but this morning I put on a dress i haven't worn in about 2 months ( and it was tight then) is now pretty lose. It feels great! I love it I don't want to lose this excited feeling. :-D