What is Your Goal / Dream? (Not a number on the scale)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My dream is to be able to run a marathon.

^ this

and just be a healthy active role model for my son and future kids. :smile:
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I want to look like I did when I was 13, 15, 20, 22. This time I will APPRECIATE it!
  • Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    20% body fat or less
    Run a 10k
    Deadlift 2x body weight
    Bench 1x body weight
    Squat 2x body weight
  • Lutah7
    Lutah7 Posts: 45
    Options
    To feel loved.

...... This makes me all kinds of sad inside sweet girl!!
  • FaIIout
    FaIIout Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to work as an actress.
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I dream of being healthy, fitting in the pretty dresses I wore when I was actually a size 14 (and thought I was fat!!!), being able to keep up with my toddler, being able to work a regular 9-5 without being in crippling pain when I get home from being on my feet too long.

I want to wear a two-piece to the beach and walk along the water line to the accompaniment of boyfriends being slapped for staring at my *kitten*.

I want to be forced to take my wedding dress to a tailor to have it altered because I'm too SMALL to wear it properly. (Because I think that spending that much on a dress and only wearing it once is obscene.)

I want to take some form of martial arts classes with my husband (he used to do it, I don't remember what discipline though), and get to a point where I can at least hold my own with him. ;)

There's more, but you get the idea.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    For me my dream goal is to lose the weight so I'll be elgible for a kidney transplant. I have been on dialysis for over two years (will be three years November 1st) and I feel like a large part of my life had to stop due to my health. I want to get a kidney and go back to teaching elementary school.
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go to town and not care what people think. I can actually tell that I am getting there. My friends have actually told me that since I've lost the weight they love my confidence. Which makes me super happy..
    (:

I want to get an awesome outfit for my 21st birthday in December!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For me my dream goal is to lose the weight so I'll be elgible for a kidney transplant. I have been on dialysis for over two years (will be three years November 1st) and I feel like a large part of my life had to stop due to my health. I want to get a kidney and go back to teaching elementary school.

I wish you the best of luck, from the bottom of my heart. My little sister has been through hell and back due to kidney transplants and dialysis! And as of right now she is healthy with a kidney. We also do foster care for a little boy on dialysis. It's definitely difficult going through it with them, let alone being the one that is actually being put through it! If you need someone to talk to feel free to add me!
  • BritStarFit
    Options
    To feel comfortable in my own skin again
    To wear a bikini for the first time and feel confident while wearing it
    To run in a 5k in 4 months
  • Daemel
    Daemel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than I did in high school. - 5'9" 140lbs size 7 jeans 34B, 36-28-36, but kinda flabby.
    Since then I've gone up to 170lbs and a size 13 jeans, but gained breasts (32ddd) 40-29-42.
    i want to firm up and tone down.
    Also, less asthma attacks when I run.
    11927162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Goal: get my foot healed and run a second marathon

Dream: meet a nice guy, fall in love, live happily ever after.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually to walk 100km in a day. I've already achieved 63km yesterday. 100km is just so close.
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    To be happy, and to be able to support my family without having to worry about money.
  • Margaux102819
    Options
    I want to be able to walk in a store and wear whatever clothes I want to. I want to be confident every day with how I look.

I want to believe my mother or friends when they say "hey, that guy was checking you out!"
  • SosaEileen
    SosaEileen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful tribute to walk in memory of your mother! My goal is to participate in the Spartan Race next year. I am 2 months shy my 41st birthday a mother of 4 and I in progress of losing weight and being healthy.