Replies

• samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    How can I become a better drawer?

For example, I drew this cat:

430zt4z4rxqo.png

Sorry I missed this one, well if you are going for abstract you have that down, but if you are going for a more realistic approach then honestly keep practicing with proportions and just practice. No hard secret. Requires a ridiculous level of hard work and practice to be good at anything:) Good luck
  • samuelgina91
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I like giving random advice too, should I? Only if they ask?
    I also love talking to random strangers, do you see any problems with this?

You sound like my mother. She loves talking to random strangers and giving them advice

I don't know why, but I love talking to random strangers, it always new and interesting.

I only give advice to strangers if they ask me a question, then I answer them quite literally, I am a horrible liar and don't even bother trying usually. I if suspect my answer may be hurtful I do my best to be evasive in a truthful way.

I consider myself very truthful and blunt, think Sheldon from Big Bang Theory except female ]

Credibility.

Gone.

True he is a fictional character but I am not, and this is the internet I am not certified or pretending to have qualifications to give out advice I do it to fulfill my inner need to procrastinate with doing other things. I do not have the qualification to give out advice. But as for the character I always thought he was meant to be genuine, honest, and hard working but undoubtedly doesn't have a whole lot of exposure to the world and chooses to find peace in fantasy and fictional work. The rest of the silliness is probably not an accurate reflection of me but I have my moments in my superhero t-shirts too.:)

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I think your advice is excellent!
    I appreciate your help, and hearing your perspective
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    If I was going to take a horseback riding trip across Europe would you recommend a real horse or simply banging two coconuts halves together?
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Which car is best to maintain and fuel economy is good? I'm looking for a car to buy need some help
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    owa1s wrote: »
    Which car is best to maintain and fuel economy is good? I'm looking for a car to buy need some help

Honda or Toyota

Buy used

Whichever model depends on your needs
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Is the bird, really the word?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's what I heard.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Should I stay or should I go now?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Either way, there will be trouble.
  • samuelgina91
    Options

Absolutely ask anyone else, all my advice is non existent on this subject, the only things I know about this is that the tesla is great so is lexus or audi I drive none of these, actually I rarely drive at all mostly I walk. If you are buying used make sure it is from a reputable source, and get it checked before purchasing. Buyer beware means all the responsibility is on you and very little you can do if you haven't done your homework on the seller.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Absolutely ask anyone else, all my advice is non existent on this subject, the only things I know about this is that the tesla is great so is lexus or audi I drive none of these, actually I rarely drive at all mostly I walk. If you are buying used make sure it is from a reputable source, and get it checked before purchasing. Buyer beware means all the responsibility is on you and very little you can do if you haven't done your homework on the seller.

If Honda ONLY sold the Civic it would still be among the top 10 auto sellers in the world.

Does that help answer your question?

Civic for gas economy and maintenance.
  • samuelgina91
    Options
    If I was going to take a horseback riding trip across Europe would you recommend a real horse or simply banging two coconuts halves together?

I recommend that if you are going on a trip in Europe enjoy the horseback riding for a bit, then take the train and see the rest of the land and adjacent countries. Find someone willing to get you coconuts, have a great night, and keep them as souvenirs. Plus after this trip you can put them on display and have a great story to tell later.
  • samuelgina91
    Options

Many times over:) P.s. had to get an education from google to know what this was:)
  • samuelgina91
    Options

Hmmm I suppose this reply is late so I would hope that you haven't been left stranded anywhere

• owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options

That's what I heard.
    Which Toyota do u recommend?

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I recommend that if you are going on a trip in Europe enjoy the horseback riding for a bit, then take the train and see the rest of the land and adjacent countries. Find someone willing to get you coconuts, have a great night, and keep them as souvenirs. Plus after this trip you can put them on display and have a great story to tell later.

1st you will have to find a swallow to bring you the coconut....
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's what I heard.

Depending on your needs:

Corolla
    Camry
    Sienna

Prius ( although, ones man card could be placed in jeopardy with this choice.)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

That's what I heard.

Depending on your needs:

Corolla
    Camry
    Sienna

Prius ( although, ones man card could be placed in jeopardy with this choice.)

Does the color of the Prius matter? Does one allow you to keep the man card where another ensures it being taken away and burned?

I would drive a Prius in either red.
    Or white
    Or blue

Because.... ' Murica!

However, the windows would need to be tinted limo black.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    And.... you can have my man card when you pry it from my cold, dead candy grabbers.