30 day shred - anyone want to start with me?

Options

Replies

• skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    meli348 wrote: »
    Well done all. And thanks for the advice Lilawolf.
    I'm on a rest day today. Oh but just a bit of encouragement for you: eating 1200 calories, eating back about 100/200 calories from exercise done, I've lost 4lb this week!

Way to go, @skinnyrev2b !

Finished Level 1 Day 3 today. It was great to feel like it's getting easier already.

Thanks Meli - and well done to you too!
    Have to keep reminding myself that it gets easier.
    It does xpinkablelove - just keep going as much as you can.

Did day 1 as soon as I got home from work. That was 3 hours ago and I still feel like jelly, but that's good! Will do day 2 tomorrow after work. I find its easier for me to do It then vs waking up earlier in the morning to get it done. I don't have the say, I feel soooo out of shape! Hopefully over the following days I start to feel stronger. I also need to take my measurements and my "before" pictures so I have something to compare the along the way.

Yeah! Well done Ryanndavignon! I tried to get up this morning to do it - wasn't happening. I'll cycle to the next village for work later, then try and fit it in later this afternoon too. Measurements and photos are a real inspiration - definitely get on that!
  • fskalitsky
    fskalitsky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 2 and when I get done I am sweating buckets! I will say my legs are not as sore this time around, either from level 1 prepping me or to me it seems more cardio intensive if that makes sense! It is making it easier to keep up with my walking (usually 3.5 miles). Keep going all! :)
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing such a great job sticking with it! I completely fell off the wagon, but I'm back on tomorrow.
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I ended up pulling a double shift at work today and won't be getting home till after 9pm, so no workout tonight. I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be, which is good. Level 1 day 2 is tomorrow!
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done all. I did day 7 of L1 today. Still struggling with the press ups and the arm raises (the side lunges are fine, it's just the raises I find hard). So going to up my weights (to the massive weight of 2kG. Oh yeah, I'm a bad *kitten*! ) except for those, which I'll work on. How's everyone else coping?
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Day 9 done. Anyone else still doing this - it's gone awfully quiet on here!
  • fskalitsky
    Options
    I'm still at it! Day 7 of Level 2. I have noticed clothes becoming looser. I really like level 2 I am dripping sweat when I'm done so stick with it!!!
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Thanks! I hated today's workout. Couldn't get the motivation going. I may well move up to Level 2 even though I'm still not at the girly on the left's standard (my aim).
  • fskalitsky
    Options
    Oh yeah I never really got there either! I don't think you have to be perfect at one level to move up. I just do 10 days of each. Also when it gets so boring or you can think about what comes next I don't think it's challenging you. I have 2 more days of level 2 and I will start level 3 on Monday. I have never kept up with anything so long and I am noticing a difference in my endurance and body!
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    I did go on to Level 2 today, and it was awesome! Felt really pumped up all day.
  • Zara_Pi
    Zara_Pi Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 1 Day 9 today.
    I was initially doing 2 days with a rest day in between.
    But I've decided to do it every day now and have rest day on Sunday.
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done Zara! Make sure you don't burn out doing it every day - but well done for sticking with it. Hopefully we'll all start to see amazing results soon.
  • Dr_HD
    Dr_HD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • V_Faery
    V_Faery Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Are you doing the program DVD or the youtube shred videos?
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    I use the dvds, but others on here are on the YouTube ones.
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started 21df so ill be working that, but was going to do shred after. What does everyone think of the program??
  • fskalitsky
    Options
    Finished level 2 today! Tomorrow starts level 3!
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started the you tube version two weeks ago and joined a shred support group on here. Last week I had a medical procedure and wasn't cleared to start back until today. Unfortunately it looks like everyone in the support group had bailed, no posts in three days. Ok if I join in?
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done guys.
    I've been keeping an eye on the threads, but no-one else was posting so I lurked!
    I'm half way through level 2. It's tough going, and getting a little disheartening as I'm not loosing anything atm - well, 1/2lb last week, and put on a wee bit so far this week. Am trying to see the wood for the trees - this is a lifestyle change, not an overnight thing, I didn't put it on overnight so shouldn't expect to lose it overnight either, it could be my body acclimatising etc etc. I know I need to wait and see, I'm just in the middle of a grump!
    Rant over - lets keep up the momentum everybody!
  • saz1819
    saz1819 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting the program today! If any of you are still doing it please share your progress.