30 day shred - anyone want to start with me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Zara_Pi wrote: »

At least you can do press ups. I can't, I have to do the easy version. And even then I struggle.

With regards to my arms, the weights I'm using are 1.5kg. That'll explain why I could barely lift them.
    I'm sure I've got lighter ones which I left in my mums house. Will have to go and see if I can find them.

Currently I'm planning to do the workout everyday. But I may feel differently once I've done a couple more days. Lol.

What's the C25?

I try to go for a brisk walk everyday. Went for a walk today for 25 mins. Thighs are still crying out in pain.

C25K = a Couch to 5KM running program.
  • fskalitsky
    fskalitsky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is hard! It actually changed from aerobic on my fitbit to sport. Not sure what that means but it felt good and hard but not completely unattainable like I did at the beginning of level 1. My friend and I started it together and she bailed and its just me but my goal is to at least finish the 30 days! I have been doing measurements at the beginning of every level and have lost 1 in off my waist already. So some progress!!!
  • LizzyK1983
    LizzyK1983 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I finished this a few days ago. I have not noticed anywhere near the results that you find on the net. My hips and legs look a little smaller and the front of my arms are little more toned but according to my measurements I have lost 1cm on my arms and no where else. My chest is actually bigger and I have more back bra fat than I did before, I put this down to maybe gaining some muscle but not loosing any fat - I did the program to fit into a dress I want to wear next week but I guess that wont be happening. My weight went up and down a bit a few pounds but I weighed myself this morning and I am exactly the same weight as I was when I first started. It's pretty discouraging but I did learn that I enjoy exercise and will continue to do so by maybe doing this one again or starting something else. I think the important thing to realise is that nothing is a quick fix and results take hard work and commitment. If you don't see results keep going and going and don't give up.
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just did lvl 2 day 8 today. I am also consistently losing 1.5-2lbs a week. I do shred daily and walk a few miles most days. Excited to see all your progress!
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread so maybe some people are still going strong? If all goes according to plan, I'll finish level one on Sunday. Tried this in e before but got sick around day 20 and quit so just hoping to make it for the full 30 this time.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread so maybe some people are still going strong? If all goes according to plan, I'll finish level one on Sunday. Tried this in e before but got sick around day 20 and quit so just hoping to make it for the full 30 this time.

Good work, I'm on a rest day today (apparently I can only handle 4 days strait) tomorrow will be day five. I hate it when being sick messes up progress, you still made it super far though! Second time is the charm. Are you taking rest days?