What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Like this
    http://www.bellamodels.com.au/lifestyle/samantha
    Don't know how to do picts...
    All that muscle ..eww

Ah there's the body shaming we were all expecting 4 pages ago ;-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind folks. All these pictures are heavily photoshopped. They have some of this shape and tone but some creative magic is used to get rid of lines make some muscles more tone and others softer remove any stretch marks or bulges that don't look appealing. Be the best you, you can be but don't be too disappointed if your pictures don't ever look like these. We can all look beautiful with the right lighting and photo magic :flowerforyou:

not mine. But then, mine were of me, around competition or photo shoot times. I just want to get back to that.
    Options
    Like this
    http://www.bellamodels.com.au/lifestyle/samantha
    Don't know how to do picts...
    All that muscle ..eww

this response is repulsive.
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd settle for this...

wjxgqu.jpg

Call me. :love: :love: :love:
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a practical person by nature. I feel I have realistic expectations for my body & where I can take it. This is my inspiration picture. I feel I can achieve this figure. A little soft, a bunch of sexy, and a lot curvy. She is plastered on my fridge door to remind me of what I really want (and its not that jar of Nutella on the 2nd shelf hidden way in the back on the left! LOL)

weightlossgoal_zpsa5f45127.jpg

^^ Hell. To. The. YES!!! ^^

That is beautiful!

Every time I see this photo I think "My God she is a beautiful woman!!!" If I looked like her I would be VERY pleased.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'm a practical person by nature. I feel I have realistic expectations for my body & where I can take it. This is my inspiration picture. I feel I can achieve this figure. A little soft, a bunch of sexy, and a lot curvy. She is plastered on my fridge door to remind me of what I really want (and its not that jar of Nutella on the 2nd shelf hidden way in the back on the left! LOL)

That is beautiful!

Every time I see this photo I think "My God she is a beautiful woman!!!" If I looked like her I would be VERY pleased.

I agree she is beautiful but she is so photoshopped that you can see the pixelation on her stomach and thighs. Real women that size have cellulite and using this as a goal will lead to disappointment.
    Options

That is beautiful!

I agree she is beautiful but she is so photoshopped that you can see the pixelation on her stomach and thighs. Real women that size have cellulite and using this as a goal will lead to disappointment.

I probably never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed that out. She is really pretty, though.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did see a picture that is a reasonable projection for me. Low body fat but not ripped, I have to have lower bf than the curvy girls because I have less body fat than that now but I have a saggy tummy and more cellulite than I want, I just can't have a higher bf and be tight, smooth and curvy. The fit girls posted have bigger boobs than I do now, lol. It's just not reasonable for me to think I could look like any of those ladies, the bigger ones or the smaller ones.

But I don't think it is wildly unreasonable to think I could look like this or close.

possible_zps47e3cca2.jpg
  • cats847
    cats847 Posts: 131
    Options
    ronda-rousey.jpg

:love: :flowerforyou:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My goal is what I was before children so a thinner more fit self I'm sure I can do this too, Im 30 lbs down and 14 or less to go :) these are from summer 2008 , my oldest turns 3 this sat youngest turns 17 months Friday time flies anyway, I love how Jennifer Aniston's body looks , athletic and curvy but I like what my body looked like before my children more .

huoowy.jpg
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I've never actually considered what other person's body I'd like mine to look like...my goal is just to rock the one I've got.

I have to admit that some folk's goal pics here scare the cr@p out of me - SOOO tiny and hard! Each to their own of course.
  • itsi_itss
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't know how to post a pic. But here,this is what I want! Since the day I came across this picture,I've been really dedicated to my squats and lunges... <3<3

http://fittestofthefitblrs.tumblr.com/post/57568277010
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

Scarlett Johansson is all that is right with the world.
    I personally want more muscle and a lower BF%, but let's be real: if I woke up tomorrow looking just like her, I'd be damn happy.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok Megan fox picture didn't work, Frankie Sandford and Lady Gaga from a few years ago :)

1_zps5ae74e4d.jpg

Skinny-Lady-Gaga_zpsb845a253.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <--- I've always been very grateful for the body that I have. I just want to be the best version of me possible. I honestly really love my body and I wouldn't want any other. My main goal is just to maintain it as best I can as I age. :flowerforyou:
  • Vash41288
    Options
    I would like to be close to Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine :D
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    the ultimate goal (for Me)

jamie-eason-bodybuilder-17.jpg?w=500&h=666

She was also the CUTEST pregnant woman ever.

581879_10152655893870574_89093259_n.jpg