ACV - Any results ?

Options
I have been reading about Apple Cider Vinegar and I was wondering if any of you have added this to your daily routine? If so, did it boost your weight loss?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do anything for weight loss.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    lol no
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    It's good gnat trap bait.

I'll have to add that one to my list! (well after I've tried it to know if it really works :tongue: )
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Did the gnats lose any weight? :o

I think I heard something about a human soul weighing 21 grams. If a gnat has a soul, I guess you can work out the proportional loss?
  • ladyreva78
    Options

Well initially I think they gain weight (drowning in stuff will add said stuff to your stomach/intestines), but then they lose (decomposition for the win).
    jayv85 wrote: »
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I'll have to add that one to my list! (well after I've tried it to know if it really works :tongue: )

It definitely works. We had a bunch in our house last year. Put a little ACV in a glass, covered with plastic wrap and poked a few holes in it with a toothpick. Yep. All the gnats I didn't squish went in there and drowned.

Ah! Good to know I need to cover it with plastic warp. Will definitely try this as those stupid gnats are annoying as hell!
  • missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    Options

Well initially I think they gain weight (drowning in stuff will add said stuff to your stomach/intestines), but then they lose (decomposition for the win).

It definitely works. We had a bunch in our house last year. Put a little ACV in a glass, covered with plastic wrap and poked a few holes in it with a toothpick. Yep. All the gnats I didn't squish went in there and drowned.

Ah! Good to know I need to cover it with plastic warp. Will definitely try this as those stupid gnats are annoying as hell!

But did the decomposition-creating bacteria lose any weight??
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    A shot of ACV is a good cure for hiccups.
  • ladyreva78
    Options

But did the decomposition-creating bacteria lose any weight??

Well I assume those would be getting fat on all that food... But I'm not a scientist, so sadly I have no data to back all of this up.
  • mlsh1969
    mlsh1969 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Acv is good on salads and no calories but as for drinking it, not for me
  • lonelilyrain
    lonelilyrain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I drink it daily and it helps with bloating.
  • GORIYA1
    GORIYA1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. I was asking here because I have seen it all over the internet to help shed some weight. Being that everyone on here has that as a goal I thought maybe some of you had heard about it and or tried it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm genuinely curious, what sites are you seeing this information on? We've had a plethora of ACV threads this year and I'm perplexed where people keep running into this woo based theory that ACV (or any product for that matter) will help with weight loss.