Men

Options
cherannelord
cherannelord Posts: 2 Member
I think I understand one, and then I get fibes that I don't.

Replies

• 600chase
    600chase Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Besides the Swedish band, the heck is a fibe?
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Getting healthy, exercising and eating healthier
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Toys, they like stuff to play with
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

while toys are nice-to-haves, we are sufficiently entertained with what we were born with

f8637301d433303690645baafb15c609_ali-g-respect-ali-g-meme-respect_305-303.png
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

while toys are nice-to-haves, we are sufficiently entertained with what we were born with

Indeed!
    :)
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    dpwellman wrote: »
    When it comes to character, we value order. Or at least things that are clear and concise. Being a leader and a provider. Task oriented, if you will. Problems to solve. But please, only one at a time.

When it comes to communication. "nothing" often means literally nothing. Or it means so inconsequential as to be nearly so. Example: why are there expiration dates on bottled water?

When it comes to relationships nothing beats being admired by the woman one loves. Not "appreciate"-- admire.

I think that about covers it.

Great answer!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Idk I get so frustrated when people limit men to being basically Neanderthals who only want food, sex, and beer. *grunt* give me woman. I never date anyone who is that simplistic, and if I did, I would most likely be hideously bored.

It's very easy to date men like that though. On the date, they make sure the woman is fed and beered. After that, she can decide whether sex is to happen between them or not. So it's best she go easy on the beer, for the gal anyway.

For the more cerebral types (myself included), it's easy to tell if a man reads books on the very first date. Actual books, that is. To weed out the Cro Magnon element, determining the book-reading background, interest ratio and capability is the best screening tool.
    Book reading?! Wtf

Yes. You should read books and then tell people about them.

You might wanna elaborate, concerning the; sophistication level because otherwise many'll count, comic books as; a valid technicality!
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    LaPrincipessaFedele Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Idk I get so frustrated when people limit men to being basically Neanderthals who only want food, sex, and beer. *grunt* give me woman. I never date anyone who is that simplistic, and if I did, I would most likely be hideously bored.

It's very easy to date men like that though. On the date, they make sure the woman is fed and beered. After that, she can decide whether sex is to happen between them or not. So it's best she go easy on the beer, for the gal anyway.

For the more cerebral types (myself included), it's easy to tell if a man reads books on the very first date. Actual books, that is. To weed out the Cro Magnon element, determining the book-reading background, interest ratio and capability is the best screening tool.
    Book reading?! Wtf

Yes. You should read books and then tell people about them.

Why? Why not do things instead of sitting around reading?

Text makes it difficult to tell if you're being sarcastic or not.