Men

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    And they like pie. Any one will do, but apple and lemon meringue work well.

What are you wearing?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    "Go kill that spider for me!"
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a fan of chicken wings. . . It's the bones and connective tissue I can't overcome.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    dpwellman wrote: »
    Well, I'm not a fan of chicken wings. . . It's the bones and connective tissue I can't overcome.

Your man card....

It's in peril.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

^^this is one of the main reasons I became vegetarian + the little veins grossed me out too
  • dpwellman
    Options
    Anyone here ever been in a cadaver lab?
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Oh killing bugs is totally man duty around here. LOL
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »

i'm having difficulty passing this responsibility on to my son. he's as bad as his mom right now.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I think I understand one, and then I get fibes that I don't.

I don't understand....
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

i'm having difficulty passing this responsibility on to my son. he's as bad as his mom right now.

Awww. Kids get a pass. My kids aren't good with that duty either....I blame myself. LOL. If my husband isn't home then I suck the little monsters up with the vacuum cleaner hose! :D

A few months ago my son was over and he sucked one up with the vacuum...he looked just like me. In the stance like he was about to sword fight. I laughed so hard...bc he's 27. Bahahaha
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Awww. Kids get a pass. My kids aren't good with that duty either....I blame myself. LOL. If my husband isn't home then I suck the little monsters up with the vacuum cleaner hose! :D

A few months ago my son was over and he sucked one up with the vacuum...he looked just like me. In the stance like he was about to sword fight. I laughed so hard...bc he's 27. Bahahaha

haha, then i don't feel so bad. mine is 12.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Well, men are complicated individuals so you probably don't.
    A lot of men I know grew up not expressing their feelings and deep thoughts. They are locked in very rigid roles of stoic, tough, protector, provider, fixer. They may have been abused, hurt or afraid but would not be able to talk about it. I think there has to be a deep level of trust and some work on their part to learn to be more open. It takes years... maybe professional therapy to get there for some people. That doesn't mean that if you mostly understand Bob that you will understand Mike or
    Luis.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

...and this only applies to men???
  • dpwellman
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

If I ever see a spider indoors I don't tell anyone it's there, 'cause I don't want it to get murdered. It's just handing out, living its spider life. I don't have a problem with my cat eating them tho, food chain kinda thing.
    Me TOO! I don't mind spiders, either. They keep the other insects away. Opiliones, I do NOT like.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

If I ever see a spider indoors I don't tell anyone it's there, 'cause I don't want it to get murdered. It's just handing out, living its spider life. I don't have a problem with my cat eating them tho, food chain kinda thing.
    Me TOO! I don't mind spiders, either. They keep the other insects away. Opiliones, I do NOT like.

Just curious...why do you not like them? BTW, I had to look up what they were.
  • MySweetLavinia
    MySweetLavinia Posts: 90 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Humans are complicated animals, regardless of gender. No idea why people try to make it a gender thing.

For example, I understand my husband a hell of a lot better than I understand my mother!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Humans are complicated animals, regardless of gender. No idea why people try to make it a gender thing.

For example, I understand my husband a hell of a lot better than I understand my mother!

true say