80 to 100 pounds to lose/Serious people Only

Options
Hello my name is Brenda and I've struggled with my weight half my life. I was slim (under 200 pounds) up until I had kids and the youngest is 23 and the oldest is 31! I have 100 pounds to lose and I am looking for "serious only" friends who would love to join me on my/our weight loss and health journey. It's time to take back our health together! We can do this! We can motivate each other on our journey together. So please join me as we take this one day at a time to reach our goal! We got this!!! It's already a done deal!

Replies

• DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I have about 95 to lose, and need all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • kadydid2689
    kadydid2689 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kady, I have 3 kids and I have a goal of 100 lbs in 2017:) I am currently taking phentermine and on the keto diet, (successfully stayed under 1200 calories, and 10 carbs since I started) whoohoo
  • jobrien73
    jobrien73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda... I have 50kg to lose. I restarted here yesterday... so let's do this!
  • Semax
    Semax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also day 2 keto. I joined a bunch of fb keto groups and find them unbelievably motivating! We can do this :)
  • lron69
    lron69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am trying to take it just a bit at a time but in total probably have 140lbs to lose, and just a week in. We can do this!
  • Tsmith87
    Tsmith87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in joining. I'll add you as a friend.
  • kathypeke
    kathypeke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely Joining!! Have to lose 65 lbs. Am 22 and have 3 kids. But working hard, and staying FOCUSED...
  • Jasmine284
    Jasmine284 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm right with you! I have a little over 100 lbs to lose myself. We can definitely do this. Anyone is more than welcome to add me.
  • RUBY2481
    RUBY2481 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, newbie here :) I'm 18 years old and I have a goal to be under 50kgs......wish me luck. My new life starts tomorow.
  • Pretty_Little_Loser
    Pretty_Little_Loser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 100-110 to lose. I've lost 9 so far. Anyone similar, feel free to add me. :)
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 80 - 100 more pounds (goal 150-175)
    my highest ever was 312 (pre MFP) - current 259

feel free to add me
    37 , married, no kids
  • HappyEight
    HappyEight Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    85 to lose. Feel free to add me also!
  • meganbrice7
    meganbrice7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    18 pounds down and 94 more pounds to lose! :# I'm super motivated. I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half and I've reduced my caloric intake to 1,200. So you can say I'm serious. Anyone on here can add me as a friend or motivation buddy. I set October as my deadline to be at my goal. So if you're ready to work HARD, I'm here for you.