Replies

• blessedthurmond
    blessedthurmond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda I"m in..We can and will do this
  • christyflores842
    christyflores842 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started got 100 to go. Bad knees and habits. But i know with good support i can do this. Add me we will beat this
  • tcwoods627
    tcwoods627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda!! I'm 36 and a mother of 2. I started my weight loss journey on Feb1st with 55lbs to lose. As of this week I'm down 31 lbs. My weight has been a struggle for me since I had my first child in 2008. As luck should have it, I have a problem with binging. I am seeing a weight loss Dr. to help me thru some of my eating issues. Best money I've ever spent. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Green_Janet
    Green_Janet Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi Brenda
    I'm 50 and a mother of 3. Per my doctor suggestion, it is my goal to lose 80 pound. I have joint issues. I'm looking for good support to help me in this journey.
  • FourLynne62
    FourLynne62 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Brenda. I'm 54 and have grown children and have carried this extra weight for too many years. I need to lose 80lbs to get me to my goal weight of 150lbs. Let's get er done!
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda. I'll be a supportive friend! I've lost 90+ pounds twice (I know) and am on my way again. This time, I'm working more on my mind - losing weight is relatively easy once you get into the groove, but it is so easy to regain it if your focus shifts or your emotions don't cooperate. I'm 48, have lost 24 pounds this go around, and will be happy if I lose 60-70 more.
  • cedar2526
    cedar2526 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I weigh 260 and hope to lose at least 100. I am 55 with health problems, so this is very serious to me. Please add me, I am not sure how to add a friend. Good luck.
  • mummy2munch
    mummy2munch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi their I'm not sure in pounds what I have to lose but current goal to lose is 10 stone...yes I know that's a he'll of a lot...but we can do this!
  • mechee007
    mechee007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I have about 100 pounds to lose, it has definitely been a struggle but I am not giving up. I am determined to get this right and fight my addiction. I'm with you Brenda.. lets do this!
  • Sweetsharold
    Sweetsharold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you I need to lose 60 to 70 pounds I'm struggling I have a 16 month old it's hard I can't go to the gym or fast like I use to ...so I'm with you
  • Jill1111
    Jill1111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I'm 41 and need to lose 80 lbs to get to my goal. I am starting over and it is so hard! I tend to get depressed and lose my motivation, so I thought having friends would help.
  • shoequeen55
    shoequeen55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I've no idea how many pounds... But it's over 5 stone I need to lose.... Lost 3 a year ago... Then put it all back on again. :-(
    Started this diet 4 days ago.... I will stick to it and get to my goal...
    Supporting one another is the way to go. :-)

• NinjaMonkey0711
    NinjaMonkey0711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I've been logging in for almost t
    2 months but have never thought to use the forums to help keep me motivated.
  • mjdegraw
    mjdegraw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Brenda703 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Brenda and I've struggled with my weight half my life. I was slim (under 200 pounds) up until I had kids and the youngest is 23 and the oldest is 31! I have 100 pounds to lose and I am looking for "serious only" friends who would love to join me on my/our weight loss and health journey. It's time to take back our health together! We can do this! We can motivate each other on our journey together. So please join me as we take this one day at a time to reach our goal! We got this!!! It's already a done deal!

Hey Brenda,
    Would really like working with you. Keeping each other on track is much easier than doing it by yourself.
  • Karlynn1993
    Karlynn1993 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi Brenda703,

My name is Karlynn and I just turned 24 last month. I have been overweight on and off since late 2012. I keep putting more and more weight on. Now that I am done my 5th year of post secondary studies (still have another 3ish years to go) I am on my summer and am able to work more to make money especially for buying better quality food. I constantly eat out with my S/O and we have completely gone cold turkey for the last four days. Both of us have gained extreme amounts of weight from eating out. When I started college in 2011, I was 135 pounds maybe... give or take.. and just a few days ago, I weighed in at 231 pounds. I'm only 5 foot 3 ish and my weight just feels uncomfortable and I need the change.

Of the last 4 days, going on 5 days, I have gone down to 228.6 pounds by just changing my eating alone. I have started drinking water and also went cold turkey on any pop. I am starting to feel better slowly and will be incorporating in exercise within the next few days. My S/O has just started using MFP and he loves it! We are planing on having kids down the road and I told him, I can't be this overweight and start trying now, because I will feel miserable the whole time. So we are making a change for the better now :smile: I am hoping to loose at least 100 pounds, maybe more, depending on what my body feels like I guess.

Karlynn
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 80 to 100lbs and used to be thin. It's great to see so many dedicated people focused on here!
  • jenniferadkins5
    jenniferadkins5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there I have 100 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. I am looking for friends to encourage me to keep going. Together we can do this.
  • Sadiegirl1768
    Sadiegirl1768 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too have over 100lbs to lose, would be great to have some ppl to go through this together, anyone can add me
  • iheartgymrats
    iheartgymrats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20 days later but feel free to add me too . 90 lbs to go...lets do it!!!!!!